Natalie Thomson, LPC

Natalie Thomson, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female
Natalie Thomson, LPC is a counselor in Boise, ID. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

910 W Main St Ste 226

Boise, ID 83702

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Natalie Thomson

Natalie Thomson's bio

This content was provided by Natalie Thomson "I am a licensed professional counselor and have a masters of science degree in counseling psychology, with an emphasis in marriage and family therapy. I own a private practice in Boise, Idaho and I specialize in helping people improve their relationships and their emotional experience."

This content was provided by Natalie Thomson "I work with individuals, couples, and families with children 12 yrs or older. My goals are to help people develop healthier relationships and more freedom in how they experience life and emotions. I use an approach that addresses imbalances in both the way we experience emotions internally and the way we give and seek emotional support in our relationships.  I offer online services for clients living outside the Treasure Valley."

• Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Natalie Thomson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • PTSD Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• University Of Redlands
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Cbu Counseling Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Idaho Youth Ranch
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • California Baptist University
    Other Education | Completed

Natalie Thomson has no awards or honors listed.

Natalie Thomson has no media or publications listed.

Natalie Thomson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Natalie Thomson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Natalie Thomson's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Natalie Thomson to family and friends

Natalie Thomson's Performance

Upon each interaction with Natalie, I have found her to be warm, engaging, insightful, genuine, and knowledgeable. Natalie has helped me open relationship doors with a unique perspective and given me more tools to be a better person while being a more successful partner. Natalie is an incredible...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
During my time with Natalie, I was so impressed by her ability to walk me through the difficult emotional issues I was dealing with. Her communication with myself and my husband has been invaluable and we are in so much of a better place. I will and have recommended her to family and friends!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I saw Natalie for over a year, both as an individual and as part of couple counseling. I am extremely disappointed in her ability to maintain her perspective and professionalism in the counseling process. I felt her style to be uncaring and dismissive when difficult issues arose. She was generally...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Are you Natalie Thomson?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Individual Counseling