Natalie Sebba, PT

Natalie Sebba, PT

Physical Therapy  ·
Female
Natalie Sebba, PT is a physical therapist in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Duke University in 2007 and specializes in physical therapy.

10211 Alm St Ste 2100

Raleigh, NC 27617

Learn about Natalie Sebba

This content was provided by Natalie Sebba "As a board certified women's and men's health clinical specialist I focus on the rehabilitation needs of people associated with conditions such as pelvic pain bladder or bowel control dyspareunia and pregnancy and post partum changes. I am also an oncology rehabilitation specialist helping people overcome the changes associated with surgery and cancer treatments such as lymphedema loss of movement and weakness. I find immense joy in working closely with my clients to overcome their symptoms and learn to regain control of their lives. My goal is to educate my clients so they understand their symptoms and how to maintain the gains from working with physical therapy. I am also an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association. As the Women's Health Specialty Council Chair I work to develop and maintain the board certification examination for new physical therapy clinical specialists. In my free time I enjoy being outdoors with my family and our Irish Setter. We can be found hiking and exploring on the weekends!"

• Physical Therapy

Natalie Sebba does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Duke Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Natalie Sebba has no awards or honors listed.

Natalie Sebba has no media or publications listed.

Natalie Sebba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Natalie Sebba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Natalie Sebba's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Natalie Sebba to family and friends
Are you Natalie Sebba?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Chiropractic