Natalie Mich, LAC

Natalie Mich, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Natalie Mich, LAC is an acupuncturist in Oregon City, OR and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine in 2013 and specializes in acupuncture, pain medicine, and more.Read her story

1300 John Adams St Ste 119

Oregon City, OR 97045

• LifeWise
  • PacificSource
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Natalie Mich

Natalie Mich's bio

This content was provided by Natalie Mich "Chinese Medicine is one of the great loves of my life. I enjoy taking care of my patients, and I look forward to going into the clinic to work every day. I specialize in individualized care and in building long term partnerships with my patients. My training enables me to treat most conditions, but I in my practice, I have a special focus on treating pain, women's health and fertitlity, and mental health/stress/addiction. "

This content was provided by Natalie Mich "It's my philosophy to work in partnership with my patients to get fantastic results in a way that is both comfortable and therapeutic. First, I spend ample time educating my patients at every appointment.  I enjoy explaining the "why" behind my health recommendations, and I believe in discussing the range of treatment options available. It's also a priority for me to make time to answer all my patients questions and to provide helpful practical advice.  I  believe that it's my job to teach my patients how to live well, so they don't need to come in for constant care.  In the long run, people get the best results when they know how to manage their own day to day health, and when they have the tools and supplies to do so.

Secondly, I believe that every body is different and that everyone has different preferences and needs.  Your comfort is a key aspect that I consider before planning every treatment.  In my practice, I develop a treatment plan specifically for you and your unique situation, limitations, and circumstances.  I work with your physical comfort level as well.  If you feel vulnerable exposing a particular area of the body for any reason, I will work around the area you consider to be off-limits to ensure you have a great treatment experience. I also specialize in non-needling modalities, including Chinese style bodywork (massage), Moxibustion, Cupping, Gua Sha, Tuning Fork therapy, and Chinese Herbal and nutritional supplements.  Chinese Medicine is a diverse medicine, and there are many modalities that don't use needles and are effective to treat pain. It's my philosophy to work with you and your unique, specific needs at every appointment.

Lastly, access to care is paramount.  I believe that everyone should have access to acupuncture's health benefits because acupuncture is safe and so helpful for most conditions.   Thus, my clinic offers free walk-in acupuncture appointments twice a month as part of our community service initiative.  I also regularly donate free personalized treatments to the community, and accept most insurance."

• Acupuncture
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Fertility Medicine
  • Massage Therapy
  • Mental Health
  • Pain Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

Natalie Mich does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cupping Therapy
  • Gua Sha
  • Herbal Medicine
  • Moxibustion
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Wellness Coaching

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine Intern Clinics
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013

Natalie Mich has no awards or honors listed.

Natalie Mich has no media or publications listed.

Natalie Mich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Natalie Mich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Natalie Mich's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Natalie Mich to family and friends