Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA

Addiction and Substance Abuse CounselingFemaleAge 54

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins

NAJ Counseling, LLC

1776 S Jackson St Ste 530 Denver, CO 80210

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA is a Addiction and Substance Abuse Counselor in Denver, CO. She is affiliated with UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Natalie Jeffers Wilkins to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Addiction & Substance Abuse Counselors in your area

"My clinical approach is client-centered and solution-focused integrating experiential and somatic processes. I encourage all of my clients to be an active participant in all aspects of their therapy to promote self-efficacy an..."

- Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA

• Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Natalie Jeffers Wilkins treats your condition or procedure

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug Abuse
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Substance Abuse

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins accepts

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Natalie Jeffers Wilkins

Based on 1 rating

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins

I have been working with you (Natalie) for 3 months, I must say that you have been a huge part of my recovery. The reason I say that is because I am an addict, before coming to treatment I had forgot about one of my greatest passions that is Art. I remember when they said we are gonna do Art therapy I was excited and nervous, the nervousness due to the fact I hadn't drawn in years and my thought process was I wasn't gonna be good. The first assignment you has us do was the "mask" I still got mine and gonna keep it as a reminder of reconnecting with my passion and it started with your Art therapy class. We did connect on a level of friendship while I was here in CeDAR. Your Art class was very inspiring to me, I decided to go back to school for my Art, I am proud to call you my friend. Thank you for the Art/therapy you provided for all of us. Thank you!
Kyle Rock – Jul 26, 2020
Thank you so much Kyle! It has been a pleasure...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA?

How was your experience with Natalie Jeffers Wilkins?
Provider explaining information to patient

My clinical approach is client-centered and solution-focused integrating experiential and somatic processes. I encourage all of my clients to be an active...Read more

Natalie is a certified addiction specialist (ACB), certified systemic art therapist (CSArT), and certified clinical trauma professional (CCTP) with twelve...Read more

• Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Art Therapy
  • Biofeedback
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Psychological Trauma

2015
Ma / Regis University

Is Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA accepting new patients?

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Natalie Jeffers Wilkins' profile to make an appointment.

Does Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Natalie Jeffers Wilkins accepts your insurance.

What are Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA's top areas of care?

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins frequently treats Addiction, Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Natalie Jeffers Wilkins treats.

Where is Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA's office located?

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins' office is located at 1776 S Jackson St Ste 530, Denver, CO 80210. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA offer telehealth services?

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA?

NAJ Counseling, LLC

NAJ Counseling, LLC1776 S Jackson St Ste 530 Denver, CO 80210

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus

Aurora, CO

77% Patient Experience Rating, 8% higher than the national average

22 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019)