Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA

Addiction and Substance Abuse CounselingFemaleAge 55

Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA is an Addiction and Substance Abuse Counselor in Denver, CO. She is affiliated with UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA

1776 S Jackson St Ste 530 Denver, CO 80210

• Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Natalie Jeffers Wilkins treats your condition or procedure

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug Abuse
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Substance Abuse

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins accepts

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Natalie Jeffers Wilkins

Based on 1 rating

I have been working with you (Natalie) for 3 months, I must say that you have been a huge part of my recovery. The reason I say that is because I am an addict, before coming to treatment I had forgot about one of my greatest passions that is Art. I remember when they said we are gonna do Art therapy I was excited and nervous, the nervousness due to the fact I hadn't drawn in years and my thought process was I wasn't gonna be good. The first assignment you has us do was the "mask" I still got mine and gonna keep it as a reminder of reconnecting with my passion and it started with your Art therapy class. We did connect on a level of friendship while I was here in CeDAR. Your Art class was very inspiring to me, I decided to go back to school for my Art, I am proud to call you my friend. Thank you for the Art/therapy you provided for all of us. Thank you!
Kyle Rock – Jul 26, 2020
Thank you so much Kyle! It has been a pleasure...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA?

How was your experience with Natalie Jeffers Wilkins?

My clinical approach is client-centered and solution-focused integrating experiential and somatic processes. I encourage all of my clients to be an active...Read more

Natalie is a certified addiction specialist (ACB), certified systemic art therapist (CSArT), and certified clinical trauma professional (CCTP) with twelve...Read more

• Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling

2015
Ma / Regis University
1989
Bfa / Virginia Commonwealth University Vcu

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA?

Does Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA accept any insurance plans?

Does Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Natalie Jeffers Wilkins's profile.

What conditions does Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA treat?

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins frequently treats the following conditions: Addiction, Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Anxiety. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA's office address?

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins' office is located at 1776 S Jackson St Ste 530, Denver, CO 80210. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA affiliated with any hospitals?

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA is affiliated with UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital.

Does Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Natalie Jeffers Wilkins, MA. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

NAJ Counseling, LLC1776 S Jackson St Ste 530 Denver, CO 80210

NAJ Counseling, LLC2186 S Holly St Ste GL10 Denver, CO 80222

Natalie Jeffers Wilkins is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital

Aurora, CO

79% Patients that would definitely recommend, 9% higher than the national average

13 Awards Received

Award Highlight: State Ranking Award - Gastrointestinal Medical™ (2023)