Natalie Hanlon, MSN

Natalie Hanlon
Telehealth services available

Lifecare Family Services Administration

145 THOMPSON LN Nashville, TN 37211

Natalie Hanlon, MSN is a Nurse Practitioner in Nashville, TN. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Natalie Hanlon to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Natalie Hanlon treats your condition or procedure

Natalie Hanlon accepts

Natalie Hanlon accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Natalie Hanlon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Natalie Hanlon

Natalie Hanlon?
  • Appointment scheduling (8)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (8)
  • Explained conditions well (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I just had my first phone appointment with Natalie and she is excellent. I look forward to working with her.
Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Hanlon, MSN?
my son has been sick since he was born. we are scared he is going to be sick with this corona virus. this doctor called me at home so i didn't have to take him into public. thank you.
Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Hanlon, MSN?
Highly recommend this doctor. Moved from out of state with complex health issues and medicines. She knew about my conditions and medicines. She was able to take over my care seamlessly and has even been able to make improvements that I didn't know were possible. Her nurse is also amazing and helpful.
murfreesboro – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Hanlon, MSN?
She seen me at my worst and saved my life. Most people would not care about someone like me. But she did. My family and I thank her!
Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Hanlon, MSN?
I can’t say enough about her. She has been by far the best Nurse Practitioner we have ever seen. She knows her stuff, has a great bed side manner, and takes the time to listen. We searched a long time to find her and can not thank her enough for the peace she has brought to our lives. My family has recommended her to many andbtgey have all been just as impressed. She had cared for our family after hours and on weekends and is more accessible than ANY provider we have ever met! Thanks!
Belle Meade, TN – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Hanlon, MSN?
She has been a life saver to our family. She continues to go above and beyond for us during what is proving to be one of the most challenging times in our lives. We could not have found a better psychiatrist than what we have found in Natalie. She truly cares about us! Thank you!
TN – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Hanlon, MSN?
I have been seeing Natalie for a few years now. She is very caring and knowledgeable. She and her nurse Lacey have always been available if I had any questions or issues. I have referred many people to her. She has been the only person who has ever really helped me. I was very sad to hear she was leaving, but she has been available subsequently while I've been trying to find a new provider. I plan on returning to her as a patient once she returns to private practice.
Franklin, TN – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Hanlon, MSN?
seeing her 3 months. First visit attentive and caring. With each visit more and more cold. Tried many meds nothing worked. would negate my feelings re side effects etc. Stating well it shouldn't do that! She put me on another med and said no need to come back. Really after a new med no follow up. I ended up having all the side effects and none of the benefits. Called office she's left. Never told me who where when to follow up. Didn't even have the ethics to tell me she's leaving. Very fake
Franklin – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Hanlon, MSN?
Extremely caring and professional. Patient and kind. Listened to me with an understanding heart. She is knowledgeable and when I left her office I felt for the first time I had a plan of care specifically made for me. Highly recommended!
Debra in Franklin – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Hanlon, MSN?

How was your experience with Natalie Hanlon?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)