Natalie Galante, CPNP

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 45

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Natalie Galante, CPNP is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Napa, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Natalie Galante, CPNP

OLE Health

1141 Pear Tree Ln Ste 100 Napa, CA 94558

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Natalie Galante treats your condition or procedure

Natalie Galante accepts

Natalie Galante accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California

Natalie Galante's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Natalie Galante

3.0

My children have been going to Natalie for several years now and we absolutely love her. She has always listened and valued my opinions as a mother and I feel like we work together as a team for my children’s health. My kids always look forward to seeing her and I feel like she genuinely cares about them and they aren’t just a chart that gets filed away. I hope Natalie stays in the area because I don’t know what I would do without her.
Angela in Napa , CA – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Galante, CPNP?
My son broke his ankle and the er doctor told us to have my son's doctor Natalie Galante to send a referral to a pediatric orthopedic!! She did not send us a referral and didn't send the order in for ex rays like she said !! She said my son was overweight and it was probably just swollen after 3 weeks of being in a splint and unseen from a professional and me calling multiple times for a 2 ex ray she finally sent a order for ex rays and on a Friday night at 7:45 she called and said it was broken
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Napa, CA – Sep 01, 2017
In coming across this review, the normal x-ray...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Galante, CPNP?

How was your experience with Natalie Galante?

Natalie Galante, CPNP is motivated in helping her pediatric patients and their families achieve their wellness goals. Her main goal is to prevent...Read more

Natalie Galante, CPNP earned her bachelor's degree from University of California at Berkeley and her master's degree in nursing from Columbia University...Read more

• Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Columbia University
University of California At Berkeley

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Natalie Galante, CPNP?

Does Natalie Galante, CPNP accept any insurance plans?

Does Natalie Galante, CPNP accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Natalie Galante, CPNP on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Natalie Galante's profile.

What is Natalie Galante, CPNP's office address?

Natalie Galante's office is located at 1141 Pear Tree Ln Ste 100, Napa, CA 94558. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages is Natalie Galante, CPNP fluent in?

Natalie Galante is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.

Does Natalie Galante, CPNP receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 3/5 for Natalie Galante, CPNP. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

OLE Health