Natalie Doliner, AP

Acupuncture •  Female

Natalie Doliner
1355 Orange Ave Ste 2 Winter Park, FL 32789

Natalie Doliner, AP is a Acupuncturist in Winter Park, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Natalie Doliner to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Winter Park

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Natalie Doliner accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Natalie Doliner treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Natalie Doliner, AP...

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Natalie Doliner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Natalie Doliner

4.0

Natalie Doliner?
What People Say About Natalie Doliner, AP
I went to see her some time ago and won't be going back. She works from her house (is that even legal) and kept talking non-stop about herself. The treatment was ok...I guess. Didn't really notice much of a difference. What upset me was how much she charged my insurance. An insane amount! My friend that recommended her to me, told me she charges her less than half of what my insurance was charged. I don't think that's Kosher.
Orlando, FL – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Doliner, AP?
She was very distracted and rushed through the session. I felt no benefit at all despite being informed that it would help with neck pain
Marcela G in casselberry – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Doliner, AP?
Being an avid runner, I've sought treatment from Natalie a number of times over the years for help with the various aches, pains, etc.. that invariably arise as part of the sport. Natalie's knowledge and experience with acupuncture and myofascial release have been a big part in helping me stay injury free. She's also friendly and professional!
Chris G in Clermont, FL – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Doliner, AP?
After a car accident which left me with herniated disks in my neck & a torn rotator cuff, I began seeing Dr. Doliner for treatment. Through her acupuncture and myofascial release massage techniques, I received great relief from my chronic pain--more relief than from the chiropractors, orthopedists & neurologists I had already seen. She is very knowledge & skilled in her practice, cares deeply about her patients, is flexible with appointments, & provides a very soothing, pleasant atmosphere.
Jay B in Casselberry, FL – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Doliner, AP?
Natalie is kind, caring and compassionate. Not only did she care my vertigo that takes care of my pain from my Lupus
Diana Hopkins in Orlando, FL – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Doliner, AP?
My husband and I have both been going to Natalie Doliner for nearly 20 years. I am in my early 60s and take no medication; I attribute that to the care and consultation that I have received from her these many years. I had suffered from migraines; through massage and acupuncture, I no longer have them, and she has taught me to understand the signs my body gives me to identify problems. Before and since she has become a DOM, we see her on a regular schedule to maintain our health.
Rita T in Maitland, FL – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Doliner, AP?
Natalie is a great healer in many ways. She has a vast knowledge of accupunture as well as touch therapy. Her ability to listen to you to find out exactly what needs attention is very very helpful. Her pleasant charming personality puts you totally at ease in a beautiful surrounding. I highly recommend Natalie for healing purposes and also she really helped me with stress after the Pulse tragedy.
Michael Jasper in Orlando, FL – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Doliner, AP?
From day one, Natalie has always cared first and foremost for the well-being of my health. She is caring and patient and always wants to help not just short term, but long term as well. She is always available and is extremely flexible with her hours. The way in which she treats her patients is comforting and extremely kind. She is genuine and knowledable in her field and I'm forever grateful for her treatment.
Tiffany in Orlando, FL – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Doliner, AP?
I suffer from chronic joint and inflammation pain due to an auto immune disease. Dr. Doliner has been EXCEPTIONAL in treating me with acupuncture, cupping and massage. She is concise, consistent, exceptionally skilled and kind. She listens thoroughly, makes suggestions and works around your schedule to accommodate you for treatment. I have seen great improvement in overall pain levels and joint discomfort. Her office is clean, comfortable and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Doliner
Karen Edwards-Hill in Orlando, FL – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Doliner, AP?
I have been seeing Natalie regularly for years. She helps me with so many things: neck/shoulder/back pain, sciatica, and maintaining body balance. She genuinely cares and wants to see her patients get better. Her background in massage therapy combined with her myofascial release treatments make her multi-skilled and able to treat many conditions. I highly recommend her. (She takes my insurance, Cigna HMO through Disney w/ co-pay.)
David A in Winter Park, FL – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Natalie Doliner, AP?

How was your experience with Natalie Doliner?

• Acupuncture

More Information

• Does Natalie Doliner communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Natalie Doliner communicates via email

• Does Natalie Doliner offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Natalie Doliner offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Natalie Doliner offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Natalie Doliner offers an online patient portal

• Does Natalie Doliner have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Natalie Doliner has free onsite parking

• Does Natalie Doliner offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Natalie Doliner offers weekend visits

• Does Natalie Doliner offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Natalie Doliner offers evening visits