Podiatry  |
Dr. Narendra Patel, DPM
Dr. Narendra Patel is board certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery and Foot Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He has been in practice since 1997 (20 years as of 2017). As Barrington Orthopedic Specialist's senior Ankle and Foot Surgeon, Dr. Patel works within its multi-specialty group to provide a premiere level of service to the northwest suburbs of Chicago. His offices are located in Schaumburg, Bartlett and Elk Grove Village in Illinois. His practice is based on referrals from all over Illinois and even out of state. He has earned the trust of many nurses, hospital workers, doctors and even other foot and ankle surgeons and podiatrists as the person to see for their own problems. He is the Chief of Podiatric Foot and Ankle Surgery at Alexian Brothers Medical Center in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Dr. Patel serves as a member of the Continuing Education Committee of Alexian Brothers. He is active is teaching through numerous lectures at conferences across the United States and also does a yearly foot and ankle surgery mission trip to San Pedro Sula, Honduras to serve the under-privileged. He also continues to serve as one of the Section Editors of the prestigious Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, a surgical journal presenting the latest research articles. He specializes in difficult to treat problems including joint replacement surgery and fractures of the ankle and foot. He also has specialized training to manage complex nerve injuries of the leg, ankle and foot. He also specializes in complex reconstruction of Achilles injuries. Dr. Patel is often sought after for second opinions on surgical procedures and for revision of failed surgical procedures. The latest cutting edge technologies and procedures are always offered. He works very hard to find solutions for you.

929 W Higgins Rd

Schaumburg, IL 60195

Dr. Narendra Patel, DPM

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel cares about you. He listens and tries to come up with solutions that best fit your life.   He loves to think outside of the box for options when others have given up on you. He will give you the time you deserve.

Dr. Patel's Experience

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Forefoot Reconstruction
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Reconstructive Ankle Surgery
  • Reconstructive Foot Surgery
  • Simple Fracture Care and Casting
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois Chicago
  • New York College Of Podiatric Medicine and Affliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Triton College
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel Says:

I really appreciate your support and kind words.  Comments you make are that best thank you letters I can get.  I work very hard to make sure you get the results you want.  Your time in filling out the survey is very important to me.  Thank you.

Dr. Patel's Performance
in Elgin, IL |
It's crazy how fast someone's life can change. I remember hearing the words from the ER doctor after my car accident you broke your ankle in two places and will need surgery. I didn't know what to do,I didn't know what to think but I know now seeing Dr. Patel was the best decision I made. He is polite, soft spoken and he has been able to put me back together literally. Each office has been clean, professional, and accommodating. I thank you ALL for all your kind staff and smiley faces.
in Itasca, IL |
Make you feel comfortable and he can joke around.
in Roselle, IL |
Dr Patel performed foot surgery to shave down an enlarged bone under my right big toe. A few years later, I still have the same sized bone growth, did not regain movement in my big toe, and my foot is a half shoe size smaller than the other one. In other words, it was a completely wasted surgery. When I went in for a checkup, he looked and nonchalantly said, It looks like there are bone chips floating around in there because of the surgery. So there's that now too. Go elsewhere.
Schaumburg, IL |
I would recommend Dr. Patel because he really takes the time to make sure you understand everything about your injury. He takes the time to explain all your options and makes sure you have the best patient care possible.
in Hanover Park, IL |
My daughter & I both had surgeries done by Dr Patel and we are both very happy with the entire experience.and post operative recovery.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
I had constant pain when I went to see Dr. Patel. He immediately put me at ease with his calm personality. I decided to have the foot surgery and have been pain free ever since! Dr. Patel is a very skilled foot & ankle surgeon and I recommend him to anyone with foot pain.
in Bartlett, IL |
I broke my ankle in January and when he saw my x-rays he wanted to see me immediately for consolation to discuss my injury. at that point I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Patel and his staff are very friendly and care about their patients. He listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. my last visit was on April 15, 2016 and will miss them. Thank you for such good care. Sincerely, Barbara Frank
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Patel was a fantastic Doctor. He is extremely good at what he does and is very calm and collected which is soothing for a patient. He is very knowledge and takes the time with you as an individual patient. Very personable.
in Streamwood, IL |
Very compassionate physician. Gentle and caring touch. He is the only one I would want to operate on myfeet My surgery and follow up went very smoothly.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
Very pleased with care. Both surgery and follow up went well. Dr. Patel and staff professional, thorough and friendly.
in Roselle, IL |
I would recommend Dr. Patel because he was very compassionate and caring. He fixed my torn ligaments and his bedside manner was exceptional. My family members and friends all agree that Dr. Patel is both talented and personable.
in Hillside, IL |
My son had a serious ankle injury during a soccer game and we ended up at the nearest hospital. We met Dr. Patel the next morning after spending the night in the hospital. He has a great bedside manner and was quick to put us at ease. After a successful surgery, my son is in physical therapy and improving daily. Fantastic doctor with a fantastic staff. Therapists are awesome as well. We couldn't be happier and are very thankful!
Have you seen Dr. Narendra Patel, DPM?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Visit Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges