Naomi Doriott Larson, LPC

Naomi Doriott Larson, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Naomi Doriott Larson, LPC is a counselor in Maple Grove, MN. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

7372 Kirkwood Ct N Ste B

Maple Grove, MN 55369

• Health Net
  • HealthPartners
  • Magellan Health Services
  • Medica

Learn about Naomi Doriott Larson

Naomi Doriott Larson's bio

This content was provided by Naomi Doriott Larson "I was born and raised in Minnesota where I earned my Bachelors degree from Hamline University in Psychology and Criminal Justice. I then obtained my Masters degree in Counseling Psychology from the University of St. Thomas. I have over 6 years of experience in the mental health field. In my free time I enjoy traveling, crafting, cooking, reading, learning new things and spending time with my friends and family."

This content was provided by Naomi Doriott Larson "I am passionate about working with people who are ready to work towards a more joyful and vibrant life. Readiness is the first step in the process of change, so you are one step ahead if you are ready! I recognize change is difficult and I am dedicated to supporting you through that process.

I enjoy providing therapy to individuals, couples, groups and families to improve their overall sense of health and well-being. I especially enjoy working with people struggling with life transitions, anxiety, depression, self-harm, relationship and family issues, parenting, stress management, divorce, anger and career issues.

I work from a whole person, strengths-based approach. This means I will focus on all areas that make up your health: emotional, social and physical. Often we lose sight of our talents – yet with exploration you can rediscover your resources, creativity, strength and ultimately your wholeness."

• Counseling
  • Biofeedback
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Play Therapy

Naomi Doriott Larson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Depression

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Biofeedback
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Hamline University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of St. Thomas
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Naomi Doriott Larson has no awards or honors listed.

Naomi Doriott Larson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Naomi Doriott Larson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Naomi Doriott Larson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Naomi Doriott Larson to family and friends
Naomi Doriott Larson Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion matters, and we're glad you took the time to share it with us today.

"
Are you Naomi Doriott Larson?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy