Naomi Caspe, LAC

Naomi Caspe, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Naomi Caspe, LAC is an acupuncturist in Yreka, CA. She specializes in acupuncture and functional medicine.

180 Rose Ln Ste 3

Yreka, CA 96097

Learn about Naomi Caspe

This content was provided by Naomi Caspe "My personal experience with a traditional Chinese medical doctor twenty- five years ago was transformational. It is my passion to provide you a doorway into to a philosophy that dramatically enhances the way you approach your health and happiness. This is my fourth winter in Ashland. Although, I grew up in Colorado, I find it a challenge to keep my spirits high and not just want to hibernate till spring. I moved here from Northern California with my husband, Doug Kipping and we bought our first home in Ashland. We love it here, but sometimes the winter seems long. Traditional oriental medicine has many methods to keep you moving, happy and healthy throughout the winter season. I have trained with true masters and exceptional healers. This includes interning at the Haight Ashbury free clinic, postgraduate studies at KungYee University in Korea and studies in Qi Gong and Japanese martial arts, Currently, I have an acupuncture practice in Yreka, CA at the Clarity Medical Spa. (www.claritymedicalspa.net)"

• Acupuncture
  • Functional Medicine

Naomi Caspe does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Mills College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987

Naomi Caspe has no awards or honors listed.

Naomi Caspe has no media or publications listed.

Naomi Caspe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Naomi Caspe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Naomi Caspe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Naomi Caspe

Naomi Caspe?
Naomi Caspe's Performance
What People Say About Naomi Caspe, LAC
Yesterday I experienced the most powerful and effective acupuncture treatment I've ever had. I highly recommend Naomi Caspe who lives in Ashland and has her lovely office in Yreka, CA. My inner groin muscle injury which had continued to be very painful for the past couple of months was eradicated...Read More
Louise Pare, Ph.D. in Ashland, OR – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Naomi Caspe, LAC?

How was your experience with Naomi Caspe?