Social Work  |
Female
Nancy Sowell, LICSW
Nancy Sowell, LICSW is a social work provider who practices in Falmouth, MA.

22 Gifford St Ste A

Falmouth, MA 02540

Learn about Nancy Sowell

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Nancy Sowell does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Education data for Nancy Sowell is unavailable at this time.

Nancy Sowell has no awards or honors listed.

Nancy Sowell has no media or publications listed.

Nancy Sowell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nancy Sowell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nancy Sowell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Nancy Sowell to family and friends
3.7
Nancy Sowell's Performance
in Sandwich, MA |
I highly recommend Nancy Sowell as a therapist. Nancy is smart, compassionate, caring, and extremely skilled. I have been a patient of Nancy's for almost 1.5 years. Using the Internal Family Systems model and other approaches, Nancy has helped me address issues that have been weighing on me for many years and have interfered with my relationships with my children and others. I am feeling calmer and more connected to myself and my family. I would not have achieved this progress without Nancy.
in Falmouth, Ma |
I would certainly recommend Nancy Sowell to others. I began to see Nancy approximately 11 years ago. Today I wonder where I would be had I not met Nancy. With Nancy's help, I have consistently experienced growth, self awareness, freedom, clarity, and happiness. To me, Nancy is *TRUSTWORTHY, dedicated, professional, kind, gentle, non-biased, non judgemental, compassionate, loving, patient, and understanding. I am grateful she has been in my life to guide me out of the "dark" and to the "light."
in Falmouth, MA |
I was going downhill, fast. Dad knew, Mom new, and Nancy watched it happen. I saw her for 3 years. She said a few nice things, but I have massive hospital bills from institutions to prove her ineptitude. I still have no idea what she was doing. I'm learning to find gratitude for feeling robbed of a normal life. I wrote a book about my experiences in the Western mental health system, and learning to find peace. We never did IFS. I walked out worse than I walked in. I wish her well.
Have you seen Nancy Sowell, LICSW?
Are you Nancy Sowell?