Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C

Social Work ·  Female

Nancy Shawki

Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C is a social worker in Fairfax, VA. She specializes in social work, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Nancy Shawki accepts

Nancy Shawki accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
INTotal Health
IN Total Health
Medicaid
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Nancy Shawki treats your condition or procedure

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Likelihood to recommend Nancy Shawki

Nancy Shawki?
Nancy Shawki's Performance
What People Say About Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C
Nancy was very accommodating and helpful during my initial appointment. She had excellent listening skills and made me feel like I was really being heard and understood. She’s an empathetic therapist and is easy to talk to and nonjudgmental. I always feel comfortable sharing anything and everything with her. I’ve been to therapy before and I’ve had a few who were judgmental or critical of my life choices but she’s not. She makes me feel at peace and in control of my life. With her help I have found new happiness and health in my life that I believe will last with the tools she’s provided me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C?
She is kind and compassionate, while demonstrating an expansive knowledge base in therapeutic interventions. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist. Nancy helped me tremendously and gave me so many tools that I still utilize to this day to help me when things get tough. She's amazing at what she does and she definitely is in it for the right reasons not like other therapists I had who just cared about $$. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C?
Nancy is a caring, empathetic therapist who makes you feel safe and comfortable in session. She's always supportive and encouraging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C?
First impression was not good. Called for a free consultation - call was answered by a person put out by my call. Said she was the billing person and only had 5 mins to answer my questions. Not sure why a billing person is answering the phone. I’m a parent of an adult child who is going through severe depression - I called to get assistance for not only my son but for my wife and I who as parents need counseling and professional guidance. Read the strong reviews and expected more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C?
She's been my therapist for a few years and has helped me improve the quality of my relationships with others and my significant other. She is very engaging and interactive in our sessions and I feel that she is compassionate and caring. I feel that I can share anything with her without judgment or feeling bad. If I don't have much to say in session, she is always able to discuss and address something insightful with me. I've been learning alot about myself and understanding how to make changes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C?
Nancy offers a very professional service and very organized. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C?
She is an amazing therapist who will help you and work with you. She is able to provide helpful and insightful perspective. She is extremely astute and methodical in diagnosing and treating her patients and doesn't sugarcoat things but rather challenges you to grow and make the changes you need to improve your life. She is very attentive and a great listener that provides helpful feedback and techniques to help you make changes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C?
Nancy is an amazing therapist! She's very engaging in the session and doesn't just ask you, "how does that make you feel?" She is compassionate and smart and clearly wants to help you get better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C?
She is an amazing therapist who is caring, passionate, and amazing at what she does. She likes to help and challenge patents and has taught me alot in therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Shawki, LCSW-C?

How was your experience with Nancy Shawki?

Compare Providers