Dr. Nancy Mercer, ND

Dr. Nancy Mercer, ND

Naturopathy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Nancy Mercer, ND is a naturopath in Seattle, WA and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Bastyr University in 1987 and specializes in naturopathy and homeopathy.Read her story

3670 Stone Way N # N

Seattle, WA 98103

• First Choice Health
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Mercer

Dr. Mercer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mercer "Hello. I'm a Classical Homeopath and Naturopathic Physician practicing in Seattle for over 25 years. I've been providing effective, integrative health care to adults and children, addressing acute, chronic and hard-to-treat conditions. My first discipline and passion in the early years of my life was ballet. Ballet led me to modern and improvisational dance and sustained my focus until my early 20s. Dancing led me to massage therapy, which in turn led me to Naturopathic Medicine. I graduated from Bastyr University in 1987 and have been in private practice in the Roosevelt district for over two decades. Early on, guided by something stronger than a conscious decision, I began a serious study of Homeopathic medicine. Lou Klein was my earliest inspiration and mentor. In this deep and profound system of healing I found my focus within naturopathic medicine. In 1999 a colleague taking a sabbatical invited me to fill in as supervisor of clinical homeopathy at the Bastyr Center of Natural Health. What was intended to be one quarter turned into 15 years. Teaching and mentoring aspiring homeopaths became another facet of my work. Now I'm treating patients and preparing the next generation of ND Homeopaths. Both are deeply gratifying."

This content was provided by Dr. Mercer " I find the root cause, then I blend art and science to find long-term health solutions for my patients. I'm passionate about my role as medical detective and healer.

To find solutions, I'll begin by listening carefully to you. Once I understand the unique pattern of your symptoms, I'll develop a treatment plan specifically for you. A Homeopathic prescription finely tuned to your needs will stimulate innate self-healing. This process touches the mental, emotional and physical planes, disrupting old patterns, and creating pathways for renewed health and vitality."

• Naturopathy
  • Homeopathy

Dr. Mercer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Gynecological Examination
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Pap Smear

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• The Evergreen State College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Bastyr University
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Mercer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mercer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mercer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mercer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mercer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mercer

Dr. Mercer?
Dr. Mercer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nancy Mercer, ND
Dr. Nancy Mercer is truly an outstanding physician. She listens to you and formulates a plan to take care of the whole person with exceptional results. I had a disease that Western medicine said was incurable and Dr. Mercer was able to find a cure. I was also suffering constant pain from...Read More
Richard in Sammamish, WA – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Mercer, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Mercer?