Nancy Martinelli, LCSW

Social WorkFemale

Nancy Martinelli
1575 Union St Schenectady, NY 12309

Nancy Martinelli, LCSW is a Social Worker in Schenectady, NY. Be sure to call ahead with Nancy Martinelli to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Nancy Martinelli treats your condition or procedure

Nancy Martinelli accepts

Nancy Martinelli accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Nancy Martinelli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nancy Martinelli

Nancy Martinelli?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (7)
  • Listened & answered questions (7)
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Nancy is a fantastic resource to talk with. Whether you’re having a bad day, need to vent about a problem, or talk about something serious, she will always be there to give sound advice, care and attention to how you’re feeling. I’ve been struggling with depression and anxiety and seeing Nancy helped me to work with my issues and she taught me some tactics to help work with my depression and anxiety. I was hesitant to go to therapy for the longest time, but it has been a life saver and a great tool to help me recover and better myself as a person. Nancy is a great person to talk with and I look forward to therapy with Nancy! I can not recommend Nancy highly enough.
Oct 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Martinelli, LCSW?
I would highly recommend Nancy. I have worked with her for over 10 years throughout different life struggles. What I love most about Nancy is relating to her on a human level where I have always felt most comfortable throughout the process. She has assisted me through disordered eating issues, divorce, relationship and family challenges as well as career changes. I do love now that we can communicate through texting as well as video conferencing. Nancy Has been flexible with her time and quick to respond to my scheduling needs. In this day and age that is a wonderful plus. Nancy is a wonderful and talented therapist as well as a very special human being. I’m very grateful for her support.
Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Martinelli, LCSW?
I highly recommend Nancy. She has been uniquely helpful to me over the past several months as I've dealt with anxiety surrounding the pandemic and it's implications on different facets of my life. Nancy's listens deeply and gives advice specific to my unique needs. I've sought out therapy in the past only to hear the therapist pontificate, judge, and skirt around questions. Nancy is the opposite of that. She listens, digests, and thoughtfully responds. When my symptoms became acute she took quick action to resolve them. Nancy makes it very easy to arrange appointment times. She has always responded with 24 hours. I guess the biggest attribute is that she makes it very easy to share. You always feel like you are conversing with a supportive, empathetic, and kind professional.
Tom – Oct 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Martinelli, LCSW?
Nancy is a wonderful therapist! I have recommended her to many of my friends, coworkers & family members. I have been seeing her for the past 6 years or more. She has helped with me so many things in my life from anxiety, to losing a loved one & relationship problems. 5 stars isn’t a high enough rating for Nancy, she is wonderful & I can’t say it enough! Contact through texting which I love & she gets back to you quickly. Communicates & listens very well.
Sofia – Oct 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Martinelli, LCSW?
I've been working with Nancy for a couple of years and I just love her! She's not going to yes you to death and she gives other ways to look at a situation! She really is helpful! I have suffered from major depressive disorder/anxiety and I feel that she really helps me manage it well. She responds to communication within hours and I'm always able to get in with her when I need to. Thank you for everything Nancy!
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Martinelli, LCSW?
My experience with Nancy has been everything you look for in a counselor.
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Martinelli, LCSW?
I've been going to Nancy on and off for 13 years. She's helped me through the most difficult times in my life. I've recommend her to some of my friends and we fondly refer to her as "our therapist." She is a great blessing to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Martinelli, LCSW?
Nancy has been extremely important in my mental health journey. I’m so appreciative to have found her and to have her help. I would recommend Nancy to anyone, particularly anyone affected with the issues I’ve worked on with her (bipolar disorder, disordered eating, sexual trauma, etc). She is professional, warm, approachable and honest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Martinelli, LCSW?
I have been seeing Nancy for over 10 years for a wide array of issues, including but not limited to disordered eating, anxiety, sexual trauma, depression and postpartum changes. I still see her as I work through difficult life situations, and she’s extremely helpful in suggesting cognitive behavior therapy techniques. She’s also an excellent listener and invests in her clients to learn about them as she works with them. I have referred multiple friends and family members to Nancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Martinelli, LCSW?
We worked with Nancy for years and she was amazing for eating disorder/anxiety problems. I would truly recommend her for anyone! She is a great treasure to have!!
Schenectady, NY – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Martinelli, LCSW?

How was your experience with Nancy Martinelli?

• Social Work