Nancy Kozlowski, LPC

Nancy Kozlowski, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Nancy Kozlowski, LPC is a counselor in Little Rock, AR. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.Read her story

9601 Baptist Health Dr Ste 1050

• HealthPlus Amerigroup
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Nancy Kozlowski

Nancy Kozlowski's bio

This content was provided by Nancy Kozlowski "I have been a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) for over 20 years and I enjoy helping people very much. I am capable of working with a variety of client ages and issues. I believe that each person who engages in therapy deserves a tailored plan we develop together to help with your specific situation. I believe that processing feelings and thoughts along with education in a confidential, non-judgmental environment can move you from surviving to thriving. I honor the courage it takes to engage in talk therapy. I wish each client increased happiness and peace."

This content was provided by Nancy Kozlowski "To "Counsel' means "to give advice to" and I take that responsibility very seriously.  I believe that you can reach your goals as we work together in a safe, confidential environment. You are the customer and I am here to help you.  I am gently confrontive while offering emotional support.  I believe that when thoughts and feelings are balanced, you can become a person with increased coping, decreased stress and more abilities to manage your life better.  My approach includes a variety of theoretical orientations, such as; Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Rational Emotive Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Person Centered Therapy and Solution Focused Techniques.  I am very adaptable and will tailor sessions to your needs, goals and personality.  Whether you are emotional, analytical, cognitive, creative or a mixture, I will work with you so you receive a great service.  I believe in therapy being a place for you to process, share and also learn. I want to honor the time you take to dedicate to your self-improvement and give you something of value you can take with you and use practically."

• Counseling
  • Psychology Education
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Sex Therapy
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Nancy Kozlowski does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University of Central Arkansas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Master's Degree in Community Counseling, UCA
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Nancy Kozlowski has no awards or honors listed.

Nancy Kozlowski has no media or publications listed.

Nancy Kozlowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nancy Kozlowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nancy Kozlowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Nancy Kozlowski to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Nancy Kozlowski's Performance

Nancy Kozlowski Says:
"

I appreciate you taking time to help me continue to grow as a professional. I value your feedback. Thank you.

"

Nancy is WONDERFUL! I have seen her for over 2 years now and she has helped me through a break-up, the death of a family member. getting laid off, a zillion medical problems, a new chronic illness, and trying to find the right meds. She has helped with me with an over-whelming level of anxiety...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Are you Nancy Kozlowski?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychotherapy