Nancy Jensen, LCSW

Social WorkFemaleAge 64

Nancy Jensen
2121 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 220 Plano, TX 75023

Nancy Jensen, LCSW is a Social Worker in Plano, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Nancy Jensen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

"The quote "Be yourself, everyone else is taken" describes my desire as a therapist to help my clients clarify and discover their strengths.  I believe that therapy helps us accept what is out of  our control ( ..."

- Nancy Jensen, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Nancy Jensen treats your condition or procedure

Nancy Jensen's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Mood Disorders
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Use Disorders

Nancy Jensen accepts

Nancy Jensen accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Medicare

Nancy Jensen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nancy Jensen

Nancy Jensen
I learned to look at experiences and emotions in different ways using the mental skills Nancy shared with me. I realized how important it is to be cognizant of my attitude when troubled about a situation, and to ask myself how I can view it in a different light. Nancy's personality is calming and insightful, and her knowledge and experience ensure comfort in her expertise.
Nov 19, 2019
I was attending CBT/DBT group therapy but needed some one-on-one therapy. It was not only easy to make an appointment with Nancy Jensen but I was able to be seen quickly. Nancy is very personable and put me at ease from the first. She quickly got to the essence of my problem and was able to suggest mental exercises which along with her ongoing care were instrumental in helping me to achieve emotional well-being in a matter of a few months. I would not hesitate to recommend her to others in need.
Bill – Oct 15, 2019
I'm the primary caregiver for my wife who has mid-stage Alzheimer's and decided to see Nancy because she is experienced in dealing with aging issues. I was dealing with depression and she really helped. I saw her for about three months and my depression has greatly improved.
May 30, 2019
Nancy visited with Mom and helped her understand that it was okay for her to stand up to Dad and insist on getting medical treatment she needed. Nancy has spent time on the phone with me discussing the parental issues I have been dealing with and suggesting options I was not aware of. I am most grateful for her advice and moral support during a difficult time.
May 10, 2019

How was your experience with Nancy Jensen?

The quote "Be yourself, everyone else is taken" describes my desire as a therapist to help my clients clarify and discover their strengths.  I believe...Read more

I have worked in a variety of positions (mental health therapist, university instructor and hospital social worker) which have enhanced the knowledge base...Read more

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

2008
Masters In Social Work, Concentration In Mental Health and Addictions With Honors, Indiana University-Purdue University / Indianapolis

Is Nancy Jensen, LCSW accepting new patients?

Nancy Jensen, LCSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Nancy Jensen's profile to make an appointment.

Does Nancy Jensen, LCSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Nancy Jensen accepts your insurance.

What are Nancy Jensen, LCSW's top areas of care?

Nancy Jensen frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Behavior Modification. See all procedures and conditions Nancy Jensen treats.

Where is Nancy Jensen, LCSW's office located?

Nancy Jensen's office is located at 2121 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 220, Plano, TX 75023. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Nancy Jensen, LCSW offer telehealth services?

Nancy Jensen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Nancy Jensen, LCSW?

2121 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 220 Plano, TX 75023