Nancy Farr, CPM

Midwifery •  Female

Nancy Farr
85 Lake Rd Andover, CT 06232

Nancy Farr, CPM is a midwife in Andover, CT. She specializes in midwifery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Nancy Farr accepts

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Nancy Farr treats your condition or procedure

Nancy Farr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nancy Farr

4.5

Nancy Farr?
Nancy Farr's Performance
What People Say About Nancy Farr, CPM
Nancy delivered my daughter and I recommend her to everyone looking for a unparalleled experience. Thank you Nancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Farr, CPM?
Nancy has not only delivered both my boys but she also delivered my brother in law 30 years ago! Nancy 100% knows this field through and through and would recommend her to anyone. She's companionate and allows you to have the birth of your choice and offers her guidance from beginning to end. She also allows older siblings to office visits and has many toys for them to play with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Farr, CPM?
It's hard to find words to describe how amazing it was having Nancy as my homebirth midwife. Prenatal visits were over an hour long and focused on my questions and needs. Her vast experience made my husband and me feel so comfortable. During labor she was always close by with encouragement and support, but let me labor privately. After the birth she cleaned up, helped with breastfeeding, and did a full newborn check. That week she did 3 follow-up home visits. She helped me have my perfect birth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Farr, CPM?
Nancy is an empathetic, knowledgeable, & wonderful midwife. She was attentive throughout my whole pregnancy responding with advice, and warmth to every concern. She was a true blessing at my birth , making my whole family feel safe and empowered. She offered resources, a shoulder to cry on, and guidance through postpartum. Nancy Farr is the embodiment of what midwifery should look like, and my whole family and I are beyond thankful. We would recommend her 1,000 times over
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Farr, CPM?
Working with Nancy Farr has proven to be a wonderful choice for me and my family! Nancy's care during my pregnancy, birth and postpartum care was beyond my expectations. I had my dream home birth with Nancy. Her calm presence and deep knowledge were very grounding. I am so blessed that I used Nancy for this very important time in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Farr, CPM?
We are so grateful to have had Nancy as our midwife. As one of the oldest practicing certified midwives in CT, we felt completely confident and supported by her expert knowledge and practice. Her woman-centered approach to child birth and the constant ease in which she worked with our entire family ensured that we had a successful and beautiful birth. We absolutely love Nancy and entrusted our lives with her. We highly recommend home birth with Nancy Farr-- you deserve the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Farr, CPM?
Nancy took care of my wife and new baby girl better than any hospital out there. Our homebirth experience was incredible and healed any trauma from our first baby's c-section birth. Nancy's experience and skills kept our family safe and comfortable in our own home for this amazing natural process. She followed my wife and new baby for 8 weeks post, visiting regularly at home at first. Nancy changed my perspective about birth. I am incredibly thankful and blessed for her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Farr, CPM?
I started seeing Nancy when I was in my 1st trimester. Her visits lasted at least an hour because she took the time to review my history and answer my questions. My birth of my baby girl was the most beautiful experience I could have asked for. Nancy helped me keep my anemia and blood pressure at bay, which was high with my 1st baby who was a c-section. Nancy checked on me closely, visiting every day or every other to make sure my body recuperated. Nancy provides the best care out there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Farr, CPM?

How was your experience with Nancy Farr?

Nancy Farr, CPM is a midwife in Andover, CT. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery