Nancy Brighton, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female

Nancy Brighton
112 Orange Ave Ste 201 Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Nancy Brighton, LCSW is a social worker in Daytona Beach, FL. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Nancy Brighton accepts

Nancy Brighton accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Nancy Brighton treats your condition or procedure

Nancy Brighton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nancy Brighton

Nancy Brighton?
Nancy Brighton's Performance
What People Say About Nancy Brighton, LCSW
Nancy's intuitive guidance to the underlying layers of my social problems is absolutely Amazing! She has helped me to become more self aware, and I have grown so much with her therapies. Nancy provides a safe place to be honest, and I never feel judged or labeled by her. I feel very well cared for and Nancy helps me to feel good about my life again, and optimistic about the future. Nancy is a very warm and caring therapist, and I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Brighton, LCSW?
Nancy helped me more than any Drs in the past 5 yrs. She knew exactly what was wrong with me and sent me to the right Dr, which diagnosed me with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. She has helped me so much w trauma, depression, and helped change my life. Couldn't have done it without her. She is the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Brighton, LCSW?
Just moved down from ny Saw 13 pro's over a 30 yr period up there So I quit any therapy (depression) just figured no one could help I moved here this last oct and lost my best friend, my puppy afte 6 yard. Put me over the edge where I had to see someone just to talk to Being absolutely new to the area went on line to see what was available and chose Nancy Wow..never thought I would be writing this.. Nancy is genuinely interested in you and never watched the clock as up north Jim
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Brighton, LCSW?
This is my follow-up on a previous review, as I have continued to make tremendous leaps and bonds in my quality of life. She had faith in me when I had none. I followed her advice and she was right! She saw from day one I need to be in a healing, loving role. But I was so broken I thought those days were long gone. I had nothing in life to look forward to, and everything in my life to fear. She strengthens her patients core beliefs. You will be amazed by the changes she will inspire in you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Brighton, LCSW?

How was your experience with Nancy Brighton?

• Social Work