Nancy Alterman, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female · Age 63

Nancy Alterman

Nancy Alterman, LCSW is a social worker in Stratford, NJ. She specializes in social work, psychiatry, and more.

Make an appointment

Nancy Alterman accepts

Nancy Alterman accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

Likelihood to recommend Nancy Alterman

Nancy Alterman?
Nancy Alterman's Performance
What People Say About Nancy Alterman, LCSW
I had gone to Rowan Institute for Successful Aging and was interviewed by Nancy regarding possible Alzheimer's disease. My fear was great as my mother had died from Alzheimer's. Nancy successfully recognized that my use of alcohol and marijuana may be the basis in my memory loss/confusion and recommended a facility that worked with those issues. As it turns out, Nancy was amazingly accurate in her assessment. I have discontinued use of substances and received coping skills in place of substances as well as some physician prescribed medications. I feel better, think clearer and have more confidence and mental clarity than I can remember. I am 70. She is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Alterman, LCSW?
My 83 year old father has Alzheimer's. My sisters and I brought him to an appointment with Nancy. Immediately we felt comfortable with her. She thoroughly explained the disease to us and helped us see things through my dad's eyes. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but she made us feel like we were family. Nancy is someone I would highly recommend. I can't thank her enough for her help and compassion for my dad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Alterman, LCSW?
My father has had Alzheimer’s for 9 years and is still at home with my mother being the caregiver. We have received more information on Alzheimer’s from Nancy and Dr. White than we have ever received in the past 9 years! Nancy is very knowledgeable, caring, understanding and helpful all while telling you like it is. We always look forward to meeting with her and we always walk out of her office with helpful information and ways to cope with what we are going through. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Alterman, LCSW?
I began taking my 93 year old mother to Nancy several months ago. She was dealing with anxiety and depression that was causing emotional and physical ailments. Nancy helped my mom as well as myself as a caretaker through many difficult months. She is a very caring person. We are so thankful to have been recommended to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Alterman, LCSW?
Nancy brings experience and compassion to her practice. Her approach to assisting families in hopeless situations is one of patience, empathy and extensive knowledge. Her strength and conviction has guided my family through a very somber course. For that, I will forever be thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Alterman, LCSW?
I have been seeing Nancy Alterman for 2 years,and she has been a blessing in my life.Nancy has been available for me 24/7,her knowledge is unlimited in every aspect of the social work realm,her understanding of complex issues is unbelievable,and her compassion is a gift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Alterman, LCSW?
Nancy Alterman has been a very helpful person. She is kind and reassuring. Her advise has always been good. She has gotten myself and my husband through very difficult times. After my husband passed away she has continued to support me. She is caring and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Alterman, LCSW?
Nancy is a very caring, professional therapist who has shown great kindness, empathy and understanding to both me and my family. In fact, I just recommended her today to a friend of mine...
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Alterman, LCSW?
Nancy is a very pompous professional. She has to be right and does not listen to the opinions (based on fact) of the client's children. She will over-talk the client's family when they are refuting her opinion. She did not offer solutions just her opinion of generalized care to be delivered - anyine with half a brain could have done this. She may be licensed, but is very unprofessional. Look elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nancy Alterman, LCSW?

How was your experience with Nancy Alterman?

Compare Providers