Alternative Medicine  |
Nahid Venus Moshrefi, MS
Nahid Venus Moshrefi, MS is an alternative medicine provider who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

1235 Lake Plaza Dr Ste A

Colorado Springs, CO 80906

Learn about Nahid Venus Moshrefi

Holistic Healing Health is a top rated science based, result driven wellness and nutrition clinic located in Colorado Springs CO under guidance of Dr. Venus K. Moshrefi.

At Holistic Healing Health we combine our background and experience in conventional medicine with holistic health, alternative therapies and clinical nutrition in order to promote and support optimal health and not just being symptoms free.

Our mission is to improve the health of our community and our clients by providing the best in alternative natural health and clinical nutrition. At Holistic Healing Health, we strive to support you in getting healthy and staying healthy.

At Holistic Healing Health, we have experienced unparalleled success supporting clients with:

Autoimmunity

• Homeopathy
  • Metabolic Nutrition
  • Respiratory Therapy
  • Thyroid Disorders

Nahid Venus Moshrefi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Crisis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vomiting
  • Weight Loss

• Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Kabul
  • Ali Abad Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Of La Verne
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Nahid Venus Moshrefi has no awards or honors listed.

Nahid Venus Moshrefi has no media or publications listed.

• Afghani
  • Farsi
  • Pakistani
  • Pashto

Nahid Venus Moshrefi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nahid Venus Moshrefi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nahid Venus Moshrefi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Nahid Venus Moshrefi to family and friends
4.0
Nahid Venus Moshrefi's Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Wonderful experience, friendly provider, exceptional results.
in Fort Collins, CO |
I started to see Dr. Moshrefi approximately 5 years ago based on my primary care doctor's recommendation and my desire not to increase my Statin medication dose because it was already giving me very bad muscle ache. So when I was sick of feeling sick I went to see her, followed her recommendations and based upon my last blood test my primary care doctor discontinued my Statin as well as blood pressure meds. I couldn't be happierand I have lost approximately 35 lbs eating healthy yummy foods.
Colorado Springs, CO |
After 5 years of chronic diarrhea and seeing 7 doctors, Dr. Moshrefi is the FIRST to effect a positive change in my health. Her lab fees are reasonable compared to ones I've had in other offices. There is a difference in vitamins/supplements; hers are of superior quality. The detox foot baths are the real thing. How do I know? By my amazing improvement. Thank you Dr Moshrefi for the miracle of my restored health! I encourage anyone who is suffering from ill health to see this dr. ASAP.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Moshrefi has been a god send for me. I have been unsuccessful in getting better and in fact my health had been quickly declining despite seeing many specialist and doctors for many years. I have been unable to get proper testing and explanations about the test results with conventional doctors.Dr Moshrefi dialed in and ordered all the labs I have been needing to get done and thoroughly explained everything. She then started a proper treatment plan and I now feel like a new person. Go see her
I found Dr Moshrefi to be quite laughable from the unreliable scale for body composition as well as the bogus foot baths. She was great at ordering a ridiculous about of lab work to the tune of over $1000 and of course does not accept any insurance. Plus her line of vitamins can easily be found at any vitamin store with the same formula averaging $30 less. Save your money. She's a money hungry quack.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I will not recommend Dr. Moshrefi to anyone. I believe she provides the natural health she claims to provide, but he methods and practices are a bit dodgey to borderline scam. She is gouging people on their medical tests, and encouraging people that her negotiated prices are cheaper than individual's already paid for health care.
Have you seen Nahid Venus Moshrefi, MS?
Are you Nahid Venus Moshrefi?

Massage Therapy