Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD

Counseling ·  Female

Dr. Nellori
901 Western Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15233

Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD is a counselor in Pittsburgh, PA. She specializes in counseling and psychology.

Dr. Nellori accepts

Dr. Nellori accepts the following insurance:

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Nellori treats your condition or procedure

4.2

Dr. Nellori?
Dr. Nellori's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD
I am very thankful for her services. She was exactly what I needed to get through a tough time. I had to switch from another counselor who was not helpful enough, and I found Dr. Nellori online after searching for a new counselor. I had sessions with Dr. Nellori for approximately one year.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD?
I worked with Dr. Nellori for about 6-7 months (before relocating) on issues related to anxiety, boundary setting and family relationships. I found her to be direct and solution-focused which was helpful, if tough at moments. She was able to guide our sessions so that it was not just me talking and unloading feelings, but actively work towards effective and positive changes. Her insights gave me new perspectives and ways of seeing situations which allowed me to develop new behaviors and ways of thinking. Even though I saw her for a short time, I know that a lot of the work I started in her office will continue to be helpful for me and I'm glad that I worked with her. Dr. Nellori was reliable and easy to communicate with via email.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD?
I've been seeing Dr. Nellori for a bit over a year. She's empathetic, but also very direct, and focusses on moving forward, rather than looking back. For me, this has been the right approach. I find that she's been able to help me develop tools to change patterns of thought that are not conducive to my health, happiness or success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD?
Dr. Nellori is an excellent counselor! I have always looked forward to our sessions. She has helped me address family and career issues in a positive way, and she has helped me see a different perspective on a situation that I did not see. She is also direct, and has helped me better recognize and address negative situations. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD?
I'm sure that Dr. Nellori is an adequate psychologist, but she is not apt to help someone w/ a chronic illness that has debilitating (physical/neurological) symptoms. Her advice was practical: use a planner, to do cardio, and not to think of my chronic pain. This assumptive advice showed a complete lack of empathy to a rather severe problem. She proceeded to give me this advice even though I told her that I implement mindfulness/meditation, organizational practices, and physical exercise daily.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD?
I have seen Dr. Nellori over the course of several years. We do not spend a lot of time talking about the past. We spend a lot of time focused on current life examples and develop tools to help navigate those situations. These tools help me overcome other life obstacles to be a happier person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Nellori. I’ve been seeing her about 2 ½ years now. She has helped me to work through several difficult issues and break some unhealthy patterns. I find her to be refreshingly straightforward. She has made me face hard truths on occasion, which wasn't always easy but it's what I needed to help me to grow. If you’re willing to put the work in to make yourself better, she is an excellent guide in the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD?
I have been working with Dr. Nellori for about 3 years - what initially began as an attempt in controlling my anxiety has evolved to the continuous process of changing my thought patterns in response to the challenges that I face. While my mentors in my personal life are adept and in recognizing my issues, she has the unique ability to provide solutions, a different perspective that is always step by step which has worked well.Since my first sessions, my quality of life has improved dramatically
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD?
Dr. Nellori is amazing! She’s helped me work through issues of anxiety and general discomfort for almost a year now. Her advice is thoughtful and straightforward. Every thing she tells me has benefited my life in some way. I’ve never been this confident
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagarika Nellori, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nellori?