Dr. Nadia Sundlass, MD

Dr. Nadia Sundlass, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Nadia Sundlass, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Wexford, PA. Read her story

Forefront Dermatology - Wexford

1000 Stonewood Dr Ste 200

Wexford, PA 15090

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sundlass

Dr. Sundlass' Experience

Dr. Sundlass' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Dr. Sundlass' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sundlass "As a dermatologist, Dr. Nadia Sundlass is committed to helping teach her patients about their skin and to encourage them to reach their skin health and quality of life goals in a cost-conscious way. Dr. Sundlass specializes in skin cancer detection and treatment and complex medical dermatology, including immunobullous diseases, rashes and eczema. She also takes special interest in managing dermatologic complications of cancer therapy to minimize treatment interruptions and maximize the patient's quality of life."

This content was provided by Dr. Sundlass "I am committed to teaching my patients about their skin and helping them achieve their skin health goals."

• Dermatology

Dr. Sundlass does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dermatitis
  • Skin Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Bs, University Of Wisconsin
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • MD, University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • PHD, University Of Wisconsin Madison, Wi
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center Pittsburgh, Pa

Dr. Sundlass has no awards or honors listed.

• Infliximab-induced Linear IgA Bullous Disease in a Patient with Ulcerative Colitis, 2015

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • Pennsylvania Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Sundlass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sundlass to family and friends
Dr. Sundlass' Performance
Cranberry Township |
Very easy to talk to and knows how to talk to patients.
Pittsburgh, PA |
I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Sundlass. I found her professional, kind and most importantly very clear with me, educating me throughout the conversation so that I could have a better understanding of my own health. I have already recommended her to others and my appointment was yesterday.
in Penn Hills, PA |
Very friendly and takes her time with you. Great Doctor that truly cares!
Cabot, Pa |
I got a timely appointment and the wait time was amazing--expected it to be much longer. Dr. Sundlass asked a lot of questions about the skin condition and came up with the appropriate treatment. It looks better after 24hrs. Will spread her name around as dermatologists are few in this area. Thanks.
Monroeville, PA |
She listened to all of my concerns and addressed them all specifically. I felt listened to and that we reached the best treatment available together. While we are not a 100% sure itll work she was open and straightforward about that which I appreciate
Dr. Sundlass was great! She did a thorough exam on me and was very clear and concise about what she did or didn't find. She answered all of my follow-up questions and was very pleasant. Highly recommend!
Dr Sundlass was very kind and listened to what I had to say. She was thorough In her explanation and showed genuine concern. She and her staff and efficient and friendly.
Pittsburgh |
She asked me what I wanted instead of just diagnosing and prescribing without input. She was also willing to look at other bumps, even though that wasn't why I scheduled the appointment. I couldn't have asked for more.
Have you seen Dr. Nadia Sundlass, MD?

Visit Dr. Sundlass

Dr. Sundlass accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.