Nabila Tanas, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 67

Nabila Tanas

Nabila Tanas, PT is a physical therapist in Cary, NC and has been practicing for 42 years. She graduated from Linburgse Opleiding for Physio Therapy in 1977 and specializes in physical therapy, massage therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Nabila Tanas accepts

Nabila Tanas accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

• Physical Therapy
  • Sports Injuries
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Every patient we see here gets one on one assessment and treatment by a Licensed Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, or Licensed Massage Therapist. We believe in manipulating soft tissue and doing Myofascial Release and activating Trigger Pints in order to relieve pain.

• Physical Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Nabila Tanas

Nabila Tanas?
Nabila Tanas' Performance
What People Say About Nabila Tanas, PT
After a car accident that I was not liable for, Tanas agreed to only schedule appointments that my accident insurance would cover. However, this was not the case as Tanas failed to follow up with me regarding a bill that was $500 over the insurance limit (my insurance company also told me that Tanas was informed they had hit my coverage limit, yet they continued scheduling additional appointments anyway). Over a year after the visits, a debt collector has contacted me regarding a bill that Tanas claims to have sent over a year ago. When I called to discuss this with them, I was informed that they did in fact send it to a debt collector without attempting to contact me. I suggested that in the future they should attempt to contact their patients if there is an issue or outstanding balance that was not paid & her response was that they are a small company, should've mailed a letter & cannot be responsible for following up with patients because they do not have time. WOULD NOT recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
Nabila and Mark have been excellent helping me recoup from total knee replacement,
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
I am grateful to Nabila Tanas for giving me back the ability to function at a higher level. The care I have received from.Nabilia and Marc has been incredible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
I was long time patient referred to the clinic by my pain management physician. I suffer from chronic pain so my doctor thought it would help me physically and mentally because chronic pain is depressing. My therapist were great but there was always a quick turnover. When I got one or a physical therapist assistant that I love, I tried to stay on their schedule. The office manager would change my dates without my permission or telling me. I finally had the receptionist hand write it down
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
Nabila is awesome. She explains the treatments and is very thorough. She cares about her patients . She is an angel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
Tanas Physical Therapy is excellent Nabila has over 40 years of experience and it shows. You do not have to tell her what is bothering you she can tell just by looking at you. I was sent to this practice by my primary care doctor Dr. Davis of Advance Primary care. I mostly worked with Theresa she was great she would have me do some range of motion and see what was hurting, stiff or tight like Nabila she could tell by looking at you. I loved not feeling like it was up to me to tell them the prob
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
I have been in and out of PT since I was 16 (I'm 40 now), so I have experienced my fair share of PT facilities. Tanas is by far THE BEST facility I've ever gone to. The staff there are not only skilled, but genuinely warm and caring people who always hold your well being at the highest priority. Furthermore they are just one of those places that gives you a bunch of exercises and sends you on your way. They combine exercise with skilled massage techniques to force the muscle tension to let go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
Nabila Tanas has done an excellent job treating me after two knee replacements. I have scheduled appointments in both her Raleigh and larger Cary office. She is very knowledgeable about how best to treat me, has a caring and respectful manner, and always makes me feel comfortable during treatment. She answers all questions and makes recommendations about the kinds of exercises I should do at home. Her other office staff are also very helpful and pleasant. I would definitely recommend Nabila
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?

How was your experience with Nabila Tanas?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Nabila Tanas treats patients.

Rex Hospital