Nabila Tanas, PT

Physical TherapyFemaleAge 70

Physical Therapy

Nabila Tanas, PT is a Physical Therapist in Raleigh, NC and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Linburgse Opleiding for Physio Therapy medical school in 1977. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Rex Hospital and Wakemed Cary Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Nabila Tanas, PT
10940 Raven Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC 27614 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital

• Overuse Injuries
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Nabila Tanas accepts

Nabila Tanas accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Worker's Compensation WC

Nabila Tanas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nabila Tanas

Nabila Tanas

After a car accident that I was not liable for, Tanas agreed to only schedule appointments that my accident insurance would cover. However, this was not the case as Tanas failed to follow up with me regarding a bill that was $500 over the insurance limit (my insurance company also told me that Tanas was informed they had hit my coverage limit, yet they continued scheduling additional appointments anyway). Over a year after the visits, a debt collector has contacted me regarding a bill that Tanas claims to have sent over a year ago. When I called to discuss this with them, I was informed that they did in fact send it to a debt collector without attempting to contact me. I suggested that in the future they should attempt to contact their patients if there is an issue or outstanding balance that was not paid & her response was that they are a small company, should've mailed a letter & cannot be responsible for following up with patients because they do not have time. WOULD NOT recommend!
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
Nabila and Mark have been excellent helping me recoup from total knee replacement,
JT in Cary NC – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
I am grateful to Nabila Tanas for giving me back the ability to function at a higher level. The care I have received from.Nabilia and Marc has been incredible.
J.MatthewsHodges – Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
I was long time patient referred to the clinic by my pain management physician. I suffer from chronic pain so my doctor thought it would help me physically and mentally because chronic pain is depressing. My therapist were great but there was always a quick turnover. When I got one or a physical therapist assistant that I love, I tried to stay on their schedule. The office manager would change my dates without my permission or telling me. I finally had the receptionist hand write it down
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
RHonda Lynn Williams in Raleigh, NC – Sep 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
Nabila is awesome. She explains the treatments and is very thorough. She cares about her patients . She is an angel.
Janyce in Cary, NC – Jul 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
Tanas Physical Therapy is excellent Nabila has over 40 years of experience and it shows. You do not have to tell her what is bothering you she can tell just by looking at you. I was sent to this practice by my primary care doctor Dr. Davis of Advance Primary care. I mostly worked with Theresa she was great she would have me do some range of motion and see what was hurting, stiff or tight like Nabila she could tell by looking at you. I loved not feeling like it was up to me to tell them the prob
Melanie Davis in Apex, NC – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
I have been in and out of PT since I was 16 (I'm 40 now), so I have experienced my fair share of PT facilities. Tanas is by far THE BEST facility I've ever gone to. The staff there are not only skilled, but genuinely warm and caring people who always hold your well being at the highest priority. Furthermore they are just one of those places that gives you a bunch of exercises and sends you on your way. They combine exercise with skilled massage techniques to force the muscle tension to let go.
Meghan T-G in Cary, NC – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?
Nabila Tanas has done an excellent job treating me after two knee replacements. I have scheduled appointments in both her Raleigh and larger Cary office. She is very knowledgeable about how best to treat me, has a caring and respectful manner, and always makes me feel comfortable during treatment. She answers all questions and makes recommendations about the kinds of exercises I should do at home. Her other office staff are also very helpful and pleasant. I would definitely recommend Nabila
Simi R in Raleigh, NC – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Nabila Tanas, PT?

How was your experience with Nabila Tanas?

Every patient we see here gets one on one assessment and treatment by a Licensed Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, or Licensed Massage Therapist....Read more

• Physical Therapy
  • Massage Therapy
  • Other

1977
Linburgse Opleiding for Physio Therapy

• Arabic
  • Dutch

Is Nabila Tanas, PT accepting new patients?

Nabila Tanas, PT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Nabila Tanas' profile to make an appointment.

Does Nabila Tanas, PT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Nabila Tanas accepts your insurance.

What are Nabila Tanas, PT's top areas of care?

Nabila Tanas frequently treats Balance Testing, Electrical Stimulation, and Fibromyalgia. See all procedures and conditions Nabila Tanas treats.

Where is Nabila Tanas, PT's office located?

Nabila Tanas' office is located at 10940 Raven Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27614. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Nabila Tanas, PT speak?

Nabila Tanas speaks Arabic, Dutch, and English. View profile to see all.

Does Nabila Tanas, PT offer telehealth services?

Nabila Tanas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Nabila Tanas, PT?

10940 Raven Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC 27614

Nabila Tanas is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Rex Hospital

Raleigh, NC

84% Patients that would definitely recommend, 14% higher than the national average

16 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2022)

Wakemed Cary Hospital

Cary, NC

74% Patients that would definitely recommend, 4% higher than the national average

5 Awards Received

WakeMed Raleigh Campus

Raleigh, NC

77% Patients that would definitely recommend, 7% higher than the national average

10 Awards Received