Myrna Pacheco, MS

Counseling •  Female

Myrna Pacheco
3147 N Millbrook Ave Fresno, CA 93703

Myrna Pacheco, MS is a counselor in Fresno, CA. She specializes in counseling.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Myrna Pacheco accepts

Myrna Pacheco accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Myrna Pacheco treats your condition or procedure

Myrna Pacheco's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Myrna Pacheco

2.7

Myrna Pacheco?
Myrna Pacheco's Performance
What People Say About Myrna Pacheco, MS
Myrna was very accommodating and was able to fit me in when I was in crisis. She was very helpful and was very knowledgeable. This was my first experience in therapy and I'm so glad I was able to see her.
Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Myrna Pacheco, MS?
I am very thankful to Myrna for working with us. She helped me and my children get through the loss of their father. She is very professional, caring and very good with children. I have recommended her to friends and co-workers, and they are very happy with her. I highly recommend Myrna as a therapist.
Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Myrna Pacheco, MS?
Clearly I should have reviewed ratings before seeing Myrna. Same complaints re scheduling, last minute canceling & scheduling challenges. It's hard to begin counseling & you don't want to leave & start over; emotionally exhausting. Myrna is not professional nor able to help address the concerns you arrived with, no patience to help identify root cause & then start working through options for growth & resolution. Six months in, still had not resolved or addressed initial issues, I could have (& did later) Googled the resources she provided us. She is not prepared, referred to other couples in counseling, confusing us, and her recommendations are not effective. Upon hearing of a new roadblock that was surely going to cause conflict/heightened emotions, she announced she's "done all she can" for us & "she shared all her tools," effectively & without notice firing us from her services. I learned later that you are to receive THREE warnings that services will be discontinued. ZERO *s
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Myrna Pacheco, MS?
Myrna has been a tremendous help for me and my situation. There have been a couple of reschedules but it’s totally understandable, especially when a counselor is offering services during non-business hours. I went to see Myrna during an extremely dark time in my life and she has been instrumental in assisting me to cope and grow.
MM in Fresno , CA – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Myrna Pacheco, MS?
Constant scheduling issues. An appointment will be booked for weeks out, and the day of she will text to reschedule, on a regular basis. Completely unprofessional and detrimental to ongoing mental health stability.
Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Myrna Pacheco, MS?

How was your experience with Myrna Pacheco?

Myrna Pacheco, MS is a counselor in Fresno, CA. She specializes in counseling.

• Counseling