Myra Sherman, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 56

Myra Sherman

Family Care Specialists

2300 SE 17th St Ste 402 Ocala, FL 34471

Myra Sherman, NP is a nurse practitioner in Ocala, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Myra Sherman accepts

Myra Sherman accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Myra Sherman treats your condition or procedure

• High Cholesterol
  • Symptoms, Heart
  • Ultrasound, Cardiac
  • X-Ray

Committed to the care and improvement of the human condition through the delivery of high quality, cost effective healthcare in the Marion County area.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2007

Myra Sherman?
Myra Sherman's Performance
What People Say About Myra Sherman, NP
RecentMost Helpful
Myra is fabulous, can’t say enough good things about her
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
Dr Sherman is outstanding. She listens, she asks questions, she is kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone who asks
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
My 1st visit to see Myra was such a blessing. The atmosphere of the entire staff was what we have been looking for. Myra has a special way of relaxing a patient. So happy to have found a very professional yet caring and making us feel as if she has bee taking care of me for years. Thank you Myra.
SHE WAS VERY THROUGH IN WHAT SHE DOES . WOULD RECOMEND HER
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
I would highly recommend Myra Sherman to anyone and everyone who would like to have a caregiver who listens to you and your problems, does not hesitate to seek out a remedy for your problem, and one who really cares about her patients. I consider Myra as my primary physician. I have known Myra since she was a young girl in school and she has always been outstanding at whatever she set her mind to, she worked very hard to get her degree and she works hard to prove herself.
Great office and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
I already have recommended family and friends. She is the best! Easy to talk to and get assistant with answers
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
I always recommend Myra. I have never met such a caring individual who is truly interested in our health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
Myra and her staff members are professional and caring. They try to help with any issues that a patient may have or any concerns about their well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
Myra Sherman is by far the best primary health care provider Iv'e ever had .She is one of the most caring individuals I know. She truly cares about her patients. She makes sure your needs are met and doesn't rush your office visit and goes over carefully your labs etc. I travel @ 40 minuets to see her. I truly trust my health care at Family Care Specialists. The office staff also receives ***** as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
Excellent Nurse Practitioner. she is kind and caring. takes time to listen, addresses all your concerns. would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
This practice is very professional and treats me as an individual. I appreciate their organization and professionalism and convenience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
The staff is friendly and helpful which is a big part of visiting an office. Myra is amazing, she truly cares for her patients. We need more providers like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
Dr Sherman is very thorough, friendly and easy to talk to. She cares about her patients and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
THANK YOU TO ALL ALL DR, SHERMAN OFFICE, THE STAFF, PROFESSIONALISM,,HAVING SOME EMOTIONAL ISSUES AFTER CANCER AND THEY ALL LISTENED, I MEAN REALLY LISTENED TO ME, DID NOT FEEL HURRIED ,,,,THEY ALL REALLY CARED,,,,AGAIN REALLY LISTENED AND I WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THEM, DR, SHERMAN AND STAFF AND ALREADY FEEL LIKE I AM TURNING THE CORNER, BACK EXERCISING, EATING RIGHT,,,THANK YOU MYRA SHERMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
Dr Myra is professional, thorough and genuinely caring. I have never had a doctor who took the time to explain everything to me in a way I understand. I recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
Myra Sherman is an amazing health care provider who is not only gives exceptional medical care, she is Friendly and genuinely cares for her patients. I highly recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
My appointment with Myra was great. She has a very caring demeanor! Yes I would absolutely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
Myra takes her time with each patient. She will listen to them understanding it is an important part of diagnosis and treatment towards thei optimal wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myra Sherman, NP?
I really like Dr Sherman very professional however the office staff is lacking. The wait time is way too long. I waited over 45 minutes and then had to reschedule the appointment. Again with all paper work complete the second appointment was long. While still waiting people that had just walked in went before i even went in. I am a working professional and time is very important to me . Not a pleasant staff this appointment was for my daughter
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Myra Sherman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Myra Sherman treats patients.

Compare Providers