Myles Paulson, LCSW

Social Work •  Male • Age 74

Myles Paulson
1358 Clove Rd Staten Island, NY 10301

Myles Paulson, LCSW is a social worker in Staten Island, NY and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Fordham University, Graduate School Of Social Work in 1991 and specializes in social work, marriage & family therapy, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Myles Paulson accepts

Myles Paulson accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Likelihood to recommend Myles Paulson

Myles Paulson?
Myles Paulson's Performance
What People Say About Myles Paulson, LCSW
Myles is truly a wonderful soul and a fantastic therapist. He's helped me navigate some of the most difficult periods in my life. He is caring, thoughtful, and above all a great listener. He is well versed in the lastest therapy approaches. Never in a rush, Myles bends over backwards making sure you feel comfortable and safe. His home office is very peaceful and relaxing. Our sessions feel as if you were sitting and chatting with an old, much wiser friend, who occasional gives you a does of tough love. I highly recommend seeing Myles as your therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myles Paulson, LCSW?
Myles Paulson is a fantastic therapist. He has proven himself to be compassionate and caring time and time again. He goes beyond what is required to help you through your problems never giving up on you even when you have given up on yourself. Years ago I decided to move to Florida. I told Myles I was leaving Staten Island. Myles called me on my way down to Florida and continued to call me once I reached my destination. He wanted to make sure that I was handling the stress of moving to a new state. Who does that??That extra concern confirmed how extraordinary and exceptional Myles really is. I came back to Staten Island and immediately continued my therapy sessions with Myles. I felt comfortable knowing Myles would be there to assist me with all my issues. I feel that I am in the hands of a great therapist and wonderful human being!
×Post a ResponseAre you Myles Paulson, LCSW?
The site does not have the current address and phone number for Myles Paulson. His correct phone number is (646)522-3656. He works across the street from Silver Lake Park. I believe the one star review might have been intended for another provider. Myles is an excellent therapist. He has gotten me through the worst times in my life with great compassion and understanding. He helped me explore what I truly need to be happy and content with my life. His home office is lovely and conducive to letting me feel comfortable and open during our sessions. He uses different approaches to addressing my issues.He uses reiki and other energetic transmissions in addition to traditional therapy. This aids in my emotional healing and I can’t thank him enough for all he does for me.I strongly recommend Myles as a therapist. You won’t be sorry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myles Paulson, LCSW?
Myles is one of the most extraordinary souls I have had the pleasure of encountering during my life so far. I came home from college a mess- what started as overindulging in a party lifestyle turned into a healing process that was both effective and enjoyable. That was but one speed bump Myles has helped me through. On top of that he helped me learn more about myself and how to make peace with certain past issues (breakups, living in a broken home, and self doubt.) There are no magic pills here, however there is a great capacity to heal and move forward into a renewed quality of life. Although we never do stop learning and aren’t completely protected from every danger and speed bump in this life, seeing Myles made those trips that much more bearable. Thank you for all that you’ve taught me and helped me to achieve. You are a one of a kind soul.
×Post a ResponseAre you Myles Paulson, LCSW?
Myles is truly a gift to anyone seeking any sort of help. He is caring, thoughtful, a great listener but will also give you exercises, advice, homework and sometimes tough love! His home office is extremely tranquil, comforting, and he really makes you feel at home. I would highly recommend Myles Paulson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Myles Paulson, LCSW?

How was your experience with Myles Paulson?

Present, empathic, interactive therapy that works

• Social Work