Myles Paulson, LCSW

Social WorkMaleAge 75

Myles Paulson
1358 Clove Rd Staten Island, NY 10301

Myles Paulson, LCSW is a Social Worker in Staten Island, NY and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Fordham University, Graduate School Of Social Work medical school in 1991. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Myles Paulson to book an appointment.

Myles Paulson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Myles Paulson

Myles Paulson?
  • Appointment scheduling (11)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (11)
  • Explained conditions well (11)
    I was going through terrible anxiety about the corona virus for 2 weeks. I couldn’t bear another day so I had a FaceTime session with Myles Paulson. Within 10 minutes I went from a 7 on a scale of 1-10 to a level 4. Myles then continued to work with me until I was able to completely relax and my anxiety was gone. Myles is a compassionate man who eased my emotional suffering with skill and kindness. I highly recommend getting in touch with him if you are having difficulties especially during this crisis.
    Jeannine – Mar 30, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Myles Paulson, LCSW?
    Myles is truly a wonderful soul and a fantastic therapist. He's helped me navigate some of the most difficult periods in my life. He is caring, thoughtful, and above all a great listener. He is well versed in the lastest therapy approaches. Never in a rush, Myles bends over backwards making sure you feel comfortable and safe. His home office is very peaceful and relaxing. Our sessions feel as if you were sitting and chatting with an old, much wiser friend, who occasional gives you a does of tough love. I highly recommend seeing Myles as your therapist.
    Louis S – Jan 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Myles Paulson, LCSW?
    Myles Paulson is a fantastic therapist. He has proven himself to be compassionate and caring time and time again. He goes beyond what is required to help you through your problems never giving up on you even when you have given up on yourself. Years ago I decided to move to Florida. I told Myles I was leaving Staten Island. Myles called me on my way down to Florida and continued to call me once I reached my destination. He wanted to make sure that I was handling the stress of moving to a new state. Who does that??That extra concern confirmed how extraordinary and exceptional Myles really is. I came back to Staten Island and immediately continued my therapy sessions with Myles. I felt comfortable knowing Myles would be there to assist me with all my issues. I feel that I am in the hands of a great therapist and wonderful human being!
    Linda C. – Nov 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Myles Paulson, LCSW?
    Myles is one of the most extraordinary souls I have had the pleasure of encountering during my life so far. I came home from college a mess- what started as overindulging in a party lifestyle turned into a healing process that was both effective and enjoyable. That was but one speed bump Myles has helped me through. On top of that he helped me learn more about myself and how to make peace with certain past issues (breakups, living in a broken home, and self doubt.) There are no magic pills here, however there is a great capacity to heal and move forward into a renewed quality of life. Although we never do stop learning and aren’t completely protected from every danger and speed bump in this life, seeing Myles made those trips that much more bearable. Thank you for all that you’ve taught me and helped me to achieve. You are a one of a kind soul.
    Alec L. – Sep 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Myles Paulson, LCSW?
    Myles is truly a gift to anyone seeking any sort of help. He is caring, thoughtful, a great listener but will also give you exercises, advice, homework and sometimes tough love! His home office is extremely tranquil, comforting, and he really makes you feel at home. I would highly recommend Myles Paulson!
    Jul 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Myles Paulson, LCSW?

How was your experience with Myles Paulson?

Present, empathic, interactive therapy that works

I have a good number of years successfully working with people overcome difficulties precipitated by poor parenting in the world that catapults us into...Read more

• Social Work