Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Murray Johnston, DC
Dr. Murray Johnston, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Naples, FL.

Johnston Spinal Care & Vax-D Spinal Decompression

10651 Tamiami Trl N

Naples, FL 34108

Learn about Dr. Johnston

• Chiropractic

Dr. Johnston does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of Ottawa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Johnston has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnston has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnston to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Johnston's Performance
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Johnston and his staff are incredible. They have been starting their work day early to accommodate my work schedule. The care I have received has tremendously helped my spinal issues. I highly recommend Johnston Spinal Care.
in Naples, FL |
By far the best chiropractor in town! The only one that has been able to help me. Thank god for him. I feel like I have my life back.
in Naples, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Johnston and his staff to anyone looking for a chiropractor. I know live pain free thanks to Dr. J.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Johnston was really helpful. I was suffering with neuropathy for many years. The Spinal decompression was great, and now the neuropathy is almost gone. I appreciate all of their hard work.
in Naples, FL |
Really great office! Thank you for everything and for getting me better !!!!!!!!!!
in Marco Island, FL |
Prior to coming to Johnston Spinal Care, I was in pain every morning after awakening from sleep; sometimes it lingered for at least an hour afterwards. I heard about Dr. Johnston on WAVV Radio. I started treatment and started to notice some improvement. After continuing the treatment and doing the stretches that Dr. Johnston recommended, I continued to improve and my pain is 98% better. I will continue my home exercises and I feel that I will be 100% pain free in the next few months.
in Naples, FL |
I can’t thank Dr. Johnston enough for the excellent care he has given me. I was involved in a car accident in 2001 and have suffered with excruciating pain for the past eight years. I’ve been to many doctors, had steroid injections and tired numerous medications. Nothing has helped me until I came to see Dr. Johnston. Spinal decompression has given me back my life. My husband no longer has to help me out of a chair. The office is very warm and comfortable and staff is nice.
in Fort Myers, FL |
I had a AMAZING experience at Johnston Spinal Care. The Spinal Decompression treatment was extremely effective for my back and leg pain. The table they use there is the real decompression table. I was at another place before that "said" they used decompression, but it was not a true decompression table. Dr. Johnston's office uses the real thing - and it really fixed my back!!!!!!! Thank you! Dr. Johnston
in naplesfl |
scam they charge you for decompression when other places (bonita springs ) covers it ! say medicare will cover they do not, you pay $2500 op for sessions then requesting more money. For what? could of had back surgery cheaper. glad I found the place behind perkins in bonita saved my back & bank
in Naples, FL |
I had constant soreness in my lower back on most days. I had tried physical therapy, injections, and massage therapy but it didn't help. I heard about Dr. Johnston through a friend that had great success with her back so I thought I would set up a consultation. After meeting with Dr. Johnston, I was happy that I qualified for the treatment. Dr. Johnston is very knowledgable! I finished my treatment and am happy to report that I am PAIN FREE! The staff is very upbeat and sincere! Thank you
in Naples, FL |
WOW!!! This place was really incredible. I love their therapy dog. This doctor really knows what he is doing!!!! Neck pain gone!!! I have had neck pain for 30 years, and now for the first time I can rotate my head without pain!!! LOVE THE NEW BUILDING!!! All new staff - thank you for making things so easy!!! so easy easy to find on Highway 41.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Johnston was an EXCELLENT DOCTOR with outstanding qualifications! I was impressed how he was very caring and calm. He fixed my back and neck pain quickly. The spinal decompression treatment also fixed numbness i was having in my legs. BEAUTIFUL FACILITY also. Looks state of the art!! Thank you!!
in Naples, FL |
phone call they alluded to medicare OK for decompression.1st app consult made sense but they would have to check if treatment was covered by medicare. made 2nd appt so they could check COME ON, many with back pain are medicare age. THEY KNEW!! before next i checked other providers who said medicare definitely does not cover JOHNSTON TOTALLY MISREPRESENTS themselves. they must think people are stupid! DO NOT GO TO THEM!!! shoddy place, old looking tables, no privacy, rushed thru questions!
Have you seen Dr. Murray Johnston, DC?
Are you Dr. Johnston?