Moses Chism, LPC-S

CounselingMaleAge 47

Moses Chism

Innovative Centered Counseling

1102 Santa Fe Trl Ste 3 Duncanville, TX 75137

Moses Chism, LPC-S is a Counselor in Duncanville, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Moses Chism to book an appointment.

Compare Moses Chism, LPC-S with other Counselors near you

Moses Chism's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Moses Chism

Moses Chism?
  • Staff friendliness (32)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (32)
  • Wait times (32)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
I appreciate the approach to see things both naturally and spiritually. He and his wife have been amazing coaches. I was so detached and he helped me learn more about my pain languages "I am a Tree and not a bush! ????
Zanetta Tavares in Dallas, TX – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Mr. Chism has been a life saver for me, literally! An excellent therapist with a wealth of knowledge and a unique approach. Not only is he knowledgeable, he's transparent and humble. I gain some sort of value from every single session. Hesitant about giving counseling a try, and most definitely not comfortable seeking therapy from a man, I am so glad I did. Blessed to have met Mr. Chism and his lovely wife! They are the real deal!! So thankful!
TLC in Grand Prairie, TX – Jul 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Great Christian based therapist! This was our first time going to marital/personal counseling. My husband of 13 years was NOT interested in us seeing a therapist until we had our first session with Moses. It was such a great experience my husband made sure we had visits scheduled on Moses calendar! We were able to learn a lot about ourselves individually with his approach making us better as a couple. The Chism’s have been a blessing! Thank you
  • Appointment was rushed
Tosha in TX – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
I would highly recommend Mr. Chism. At first I had reservations about using a male therapist. However, Mr. Chism and his wife eased that discomfort from the moment I walked in the door. They make a great team. I really appreciate Mr. Chism's candidness and sincerity. He seems to genuinely care about his patients becoming their best self. I've thoroughly enjoyed our sessions and I've learned so much about myself and my emotions. Keep up the compassionate work Mr. Chism.
LaNae in Desoto, TX – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Chism @ Innovated Centered Counseling provides a therapeutic model incorporating Christian biblical footing, and also the medical model of psychotherapy in congruence with one another it is leading me to breakthroughs in my personal walk with the Lord and also in my personal life.
Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Mr.Chism helped me learn to love myself. Before I began seeing him I was having seizures due to stress, but now I am able to put myself first and I am thriving. I would recommend him always. He is truly the best at what he does.
Jazmin H in Dallas, TX – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
I'm very likely to recommend Moses. He uses a unique approach to relate to clients. His christian values and relaxed, urban way of communicating helped my son to open up and be expressive. Moses uses a variety of techniques to keep the sessions lively. I love his style.
Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Dr. Chism does not waste time providing valuable insight and solutions. He is adept at developing a plan to help get your life and marriage back on track, as well as provide a transparency that can be difficult to hear but is the unfiltered truth. I would definitely recommend his services if you need personal or marriage counseling.
Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
What started out as counseling for my stepson, became counseling for myself. Mr. Chism challenges my thinking in the most innovative ways. In the short time I've been his client he has helped me to discover things about me that I didn't realize had been impacting me for so long. I appreciate his patience, instruction, insight, and passion for helping me re-discover my purpose.
Theresa – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Mr. Chism has been my therapist for the past 3months are so... I must say he has been very instrumental in my healing process. I holds limitless knowledge and expertise in mental health care. He's relatable and transparent. I look forward to our growing client/patient relationship
Norman Weaver in Dallas, TX – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
I have only had 1 interaction with a therapist 10 years ago and it did not go over very well. Therefore, I was a little anxious at the beginning of my first visit with Mr. Chism, but the more I talked with him, it was very clear to me he knew exactly where I was in my life and how to handle my issues. I would recommend Mr. Chism only to people who are serious about getting to the root cause of their mental issues and willing to stay the course of their journey until they get resolution.
Erica Bates in Dallas, TX – Aug 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Mr./Dr. Chism, Has been my Therapist/Counselor for over 2 years. He is a caring professional with great techniques to help you grow, learn, build self conveniences and heal. I have learned a lot and will continue to see treatment and counseling with him. I would highly recommend Dr. Chism and his practice to other health providers or patients.
Wanda in Duncanville, Tx – May 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
I would recommend my family and friends to Mr. Moses any day. He has a wealth of knowledge and wisdom that he uses to provide a well-rounded service to his patients. Dr. Moses creates a judgment-free atmosphere, and his style of counseling is constructive and empowering. He is a great asset to the field of counseling and mental health.
Alex in Houston, TX – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Moses is an exceptional therapist. His attentiveness and ability to actively learn you and help you to learn you is just one of the many attributes he possesses that separates him from his peers.
Everett in Duncanville, TX – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
I have received unbelievably great care from Moses Chism Jr. for almost 8 months now. My health issues are complicated and Mr. Chism (LPC-S) have helped me achieve a better quality of life. He is refreshingly knowledgeable about various types of disorders and always accompanies his diagnosis from a spiritual aspect. He treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring, understanding and sympathetic. I am so happy that I landed here and highly recommend choosing this private practice.
LY in Arlington, TX – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
I've had a great experience with Mr. Chism. His sound professional techniques are personable and he genuinely cares about your well being and success. He gave me insight and another way of looking at life as I went through a rocky divorce. But he never left me, he stuck with me until the very end. He even helped my school aged daughter deal with transition, as well as letting me know if was know ready to transition to the next stage of my life as a single vibrant Mother with so much to offer.
May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
I have recommended Mr.Chism to many coworkers and friends. He gives you honest feedback on ways to improve your current situation. He listens and generally cares about your wellbeing. He has blessed my family to get past generational curses and heal. Whenever you go into the office it has an atmosphere of peace and feels like a safe zone to be poured into.
Miss.Phillips in Waxahachie tx – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Mr. Chism provides excellent counseling services. He allows you to explore your pain language and unmask traumatic experience and allows you to properly heal to become better.
Ft. Worth, TX – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Choosing Mr. Chism has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. It has been life changing. I've referred all of my close friends and family to him.
?, ? – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?
Mr. Chism is excellent at creating programs for children. My son has shown such promise and progress in such a short time. My son is excited to learn skills to help him be his best self. I would definitely recommend Mr. Chism.
Shey in Dallas, TX – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism, LPC-S?

How was your experience with Moses Chism?

Understanding Pain LanguageWhat is Pain Language?

Pain Languages are known to be emotional and mental barriers that alter one personality traits...

Currently, Moses Chism is operating full-time as CEO of his own private practice located in Duncanville, Texas while pursuing a Doctorate Degree in Counseling...Read more

• Counseling