Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S

Counseling •  Male • Age 46

Moses Chism Jr

Innovative Centered Counseling

1102 Santa Fe Trl Ste 3 Duncanville, TX 75137

Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S is a counselor in Duncanville, TX. He specializes in counseling.

Moses Chism Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Moses Chism Jr

Moses Chism Jr?
Moses Chism Jr's Performance
What People Say About Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S
I appreciate the approach to see things both naturally and spiritually. He and his wife have been amazing coaches. I was so detached and he helped me learn more about my pain languages "I am a Tree and not a bush! ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S?
Mr. Chism has been a life saver for me, literally! An excellent therapist with a wealth of knowledge and a unique approach. Not only is he knowledgeable, he's transparent and humble. I gain some sort of value from every single session. Hesitant about giving counseling a try, and most definitely not comfortable seeking therapy from a man, I am so glad I did. Blessed to have met Mr. Chism and his lovely wife! They are the real deal!! So thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S?
Great Christian based therapist! This was our first time going to marital/personal counseling. My husband of 13 years was NOT interested in us seeing a therapist until we had our first session with Moses. It was such a great experience my husband made sure we had visits scheduled on Moses calendar! We were able to learn a lot about ourselves individually with his approach making us better as a couple. The Chism’s have been a blessing! Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S?
I would highly recommend Mr. Chism. At first I had reservations about using a male therapist. However, Mr. Chism and his wife eased that discomfort from the moment I walked in the door. They make a great team. I really appreciate Mr. Chism's candidness and sincerity. He seems to genuinely care about his patients becoming their best self. I've thoroughly enjoyed our sessions and I've learned so much about myself and my emotions. Keep up the compassionate work Mr. Chism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S?
Chism @ Innovated Centered Counseling provides a therapeutic model incorporating Christian biblical footing, and also the medical model of psychotherapy in congruence with one another it is leading me to breakthroughs in my personal walk with the Lord and also in my personal life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S?
Mr.Chism helped me learn to love myself. Before I began seeing him I was having seizures due to stress, but now I am able to put myself first and I am thriving. I would recommend him always. He is truly the best at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S?
I'm very likely to recommend Moses. He uses a unique approach to relate to clients. His christian values and relaxed, urban way of communicating helped my son to open up and be expressive. Moses uses a variety of techniques to keep the sessions lively. I love his style.
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S?
Dr. Chism does not waste time providing valuable insight and solutions. He is adept at developing a plan to help get your life and marriage back on track, as well as provide a transparency that can be difficult to hear but is the unfiltered truth. I would definitely recommend his services if you need personal or marriage counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S?
What started out as counseling for my stepson, became counseling for myself. Mr. Chism challenges my thinking in the most innovative ways. In the short time I've been his client he has helped me to discover things about me that I didn't realize had been impacting me for so long. I appreciate his patience, instruction, insight, and passion for helping me re-discover my purpose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S?
Mr. Chism has been my therapist for the past 3months are so... I must say he has been very instrumental in my healing process. I holds limitless knowledge and expertise in mental health care. He's relatable and transparent. I look forward to our growing client/patient relationship
×Post a ResponseAre you Moses Chism Jr, LPC-S?

How was your experience with Moses Chism Jr?

Understanding Pain LanguageWhat is Pain Language?

Pain Languages are known to be emotional and mental barriers that alter one personality traits due to a individual past or present pattern negative events and behind the reasons of your ev...

• Counseling

Moses Chism Jr accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Moses Chism Jr treats your condition or procedure

Moses Chism Jr's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pain Management
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services