Contact provider for availability

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Morgan O Clair

Orthopedic Associates of

910 Frederick Rd Catonsville, MD 21228

Morgan O Clair is a physical therapist in Catonsville, MD. She specializes in physical therapy.

Morgan O Clair accepts

Morgan O Clair accepts the following insurance:

Select

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Morgan O Clair treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy

Morgan O Clair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Morgan O Clair

Morgan O Clair?
Morgan O Clair's Performance
What People Say About Morgan O Clair
Recent
Morgan is a miracle worker! When I was referred to her I didn’t think I would ever walk without pain again. We tried all sorts of thinks before finding the cure, but I’ve been pain-free for over a month. Patient, compassionate and a great listener, she was an amazing therapist. I hope I don’t have to go back, but if I did, I’d pick Morgan in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Morgan O Clair?
I recently had shoulder surgery (torn rotator cuff) and Morgan was my primary pt at Mid Atlantic Sports Therapy and Rehab. She did an outstanding job at assigning exercises and ensuring that I was following a progressive schedule that allowed me to complete my therapy in 3 months. She was also very attentive, even when she had other clients at the same time, making sure I was using the proper form to get the most out of the exercises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Morgan O Clair?
I guess one important thing to me was that Morgan paid attention, not only to me when she first evaluated me one on one after my injury, but later would notice from across the room if there was something wrong with my form while doing the prescribed exercises. I hope I don't need PT again, but will definitely go back to her if I do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Morgan O Clair?
After tearing my ACL, the orthopedist sent me to pre-surgical rehabilitation. I had no idea what to expect. Morgan took the time to listen to mine and my spouse's questions and answered them in a way that put us both at ease. When I first went to see her I could barely bend my knee at all and couldn't put any weight on it. By the time I had surgery 2 weeks later I was able to move around with only one crutch and had a much improved range of motion, which is why she is also my post-surgery PT
×Post a ResponseAre you Morgan O Clair?

How was your experience with Morgan O Clair?