Moreen Rubin, MA

Moreen Rubin, MA

Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Female
Moreen Rubin, MA is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Calabasas, CA.

4764 Park Granada Ste 106

Calabasas, CA 91302

Learn about Moreen Rubin

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Moreen Rubin does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Moreen Rubin is unavailable at this time.

Moreen Rubin has no awards or honors listed.

Moreen Rubin has no media or publications listed.

Moreen Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Moreen Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Moreen Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Moreen Rubin to family and friends
Moreen Rubin's Performance
Pasadena, CA |
I started seeing Dr. Rubin for anxiety and help dealing with a breakup. My girlfriend and I were having a hard time and I wanted to get a female's take on what was going on.She was so compassionate, understanding and easy to talk to. Her insight and support helped me get through a really difficult time in my life. I would 100% recommend her to anyone needing someone to talk to. It took me awhile to agree to get some counseling and I am so glad I did. Dr. Rubin, thank you... you changed my life!
in Agoura hills |
Dr.Rubin really understands eating disorders and body image issues. She's honest, compassionate and direct. Out of all the therapists I've seen, she's been the most helpful in getting me to overcome all the things that have been keeping me stuck in my life. I feel like I've changed so much thanks to her and I love living my life. I can't recommend her enough!!! So smart, so nice, so authentic... she is the therapist to see in Calabasas!!
in Agoura Hills, CA |
She is incredible! I can't recommend her enough! Who would have thought someone probably 20 years younger than me would be so wise- beyond her years!! I've probably seen 10-15 different therapists over my 55 years and she's the most insightful, professional, sees things do differently and just great to see! 100 million stars plus!!!
My wife and I came to see Dr. Rubin because we were having problems. I can't thank her enough for helping us work through our problems and saving our 12 year marriage. We still come in from time to time to help keep our communication lines open and maintain our improved relationship. This was the best thing for our marriage.
Dr.Rubin is an incredible therapist. She really cares about her clients and she makes yourself available. She's changed my life and I would highly recommend her to all of my friends and family. The thing I like about her most is that she is really knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and understanding.
Have you seen Moreen Rubin, MA?
Are you Moreen Rubin?