Dr. Monty Long, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Long
15912 Rankin Ave Dunlap, TN 37327

Dr. Monty Long, DC is a chiropractor in Dunlap, TN. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Long accepts

Dr. Long accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Long treats your condition or procedure

• Chiropractic

Dr. Long's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Long

Dr. Long?
Dr. Long's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Monty Long, DC
Consistantly excellant! Open late two days a week for after school/work appointments. Appointments same day most times. Dr. Long is a gentle , thorough practioner who takes his time with each patient, ensuring a complete adjustment. The office works well with insurance companies and Health Savings Accounts providing all needed documentation. The office is always clean and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long and his staff are compassionate about their job and the well-being of each person they assist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
The office is so friendly and professional. I always feel as if they're happy to see me. Dr. Long is the best chiropractor I've ever been to and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I could not walk when I first visited Dr. Long. Apparently, I had dislocated my hip. I was there for approximately 30 min., and felt wonderful when I left. I have returned for 7 more visits. I will go for the full 10 treatments my insurance approved. I would recommend Dr. Long to anyone!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Everyone there were very professional and friendly. The Doctor was very informative and explained everything in a way that makes it very easy to understand
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long is very personable as well as professional. He is more than willing to work with the patients schedule and is concerned with your complete health...physical, spiritual and mental. I am glad that I found Dr. Long and though I live in Hamilton County and drive across the mountain for my appointments, I wouldn't seek another. He is a great doctor and person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have been a patient of his for over 2 years. Chiropractic care has helped my back and neck pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I have used Dr. Long for over 15 years and have sent friends and family to him with total confidence. He continually strives to find new ways to serve his patients and his community. If for some reason he can't help you, he will tell you and help you find the right care for your situation. The staff are always friendly and compassionate. I would recommend him to everyone. Non-invasive care is always preferable to risky surgeries and medications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I work EMS and without Dr Long I couldnt do my job, he keeps me and my Husband Bobby up walking and pain free..I recommend Dr long to everyone I meet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I've had problems with my back for over 30 years. When I first came to see Dr. Long I was in bad shape. But within 2 weeks I felt like a totally different person. I love the noninvasive way he does adjustments. I am now on a maintenance program and only have to see Dr. Long once per month, but if I ever need to get in and see him sooner, they fit me in pronto! His staff is fantastic as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
First started going to Dr. Long about 6 years ago was hard to get up and down or walk. 6 years later I am walking and playing with a 3 year old. I tell everyone to use Dr. Long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long and his staff are exceptional; highly qualified and very professional. His attention to detail during each visit will surprise most new patients who have been under previous chiropractic care. Dr. Long truly has a gift, and we are all blessed to have such an amazing doctor in the Dunlap area. It is hard to express in words how good he really is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long has been taking care of me for the past 4 year. Because of my job and recreational activities, I experience lower back pain. Dr. Long takes the time to ask about my specific needs and treats my pain. He is very knowledgeable and talks to me in a way that I can understand. I would recommend him for the first time patient and to anyone that has been receiving treatment for years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
My back was in bad shape. I went to Dr. Long and he has help me feel so much better. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long is very compassionate and uses the best of judgement when treating you. He is truly the real deal. He would not treat a patient just to make money. If he decides chiropractic isn't for you he would tell you why and not treat you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I have received chiropractic care from Dr. Long for several years now. I always enjoy getting adjusted and feel great afterward. Chiropractic care is the only thing I have found that will relieve a migraine almost immediately. It is fascinating to know how many body functions care connected to good chiropractic health. Dr. Long and his staff are always great and super efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I will admit that I was at first skeptical of what chiropractic care could do for me, but after a back injury and no relief my wife made me an appointment with Dr. Long. I went into the office hardly able to walk and after my very first adjustment I was able to walk with very little pain. I was hooked! I have learned to listen to my body over the years and now I know when something is out and I immediately go see Dr. Long and always feel better following my appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr Long adjusting my neck is the only thing that will stop my migraine headaches. He also helped my sciatica pain which interferes with my work. Great bedside manner and wonderful staff!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long is such a great chiropractor and his staff is always friendly and professional whenever I see them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I'm an active retired senior and Dr. Long keeps me going. After gardening or doing barn chores Dr. Long fixes me so I can get back out there and enjoy the country life.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Long?