Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Monty Long, DC
Dr. Monty Long, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Dunlap, TN.

15912 Rankin Ave

Dunlap, TN 37327

Learn about Dr. Long

• Chiropractic

Dr. Long does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Long is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Long has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Long has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Long does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Long and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Long's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Long to family and friends
Dr. Long's Performance
in Pikeville,TN |
Consistantly excellant! Open late two days a week for after school/work appointments. Appointments same day most times. Dr. Long is a gentle , thorough practioner who takes his time with each patient, ensuring a complete adjustment. The office works well with insurance companies and Health Savings Accounts providing all needed documentation. The office is always clean and welcoming.
in Pikeville, TN |
Dr. Long and his staff are compassionate about their job and the well-being of each person they assist.
in Pikeville, TN |
The office is so friendly and professional. I always feel as if they're happy to see me. Dr. Long is the best chiropractor I've ever been to and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for chiropractic care.
in Dunlap, TN |
I could not walk when I first visited Dr. Long. Apparently, I had dislocated my hip. I was there for approximately 30 min., and felt wonderful when I left. I have returned for 7 more visits. I will go for the full 10 treatments my insurance approved. I would recommend Dr. Long to anyone!!!!!!!
in Dunlap, tn |
Everyone there were very professional and friendly. The Doctor was very informative and explained everything in a way that makes it very easy to understand
in Sale Creek, TN |
Dr. Long is very personable as well as professional. He is more than willing to work with the patients schedule and is concerned with your complete health...physical, spiritual and mental. I am glad that I found Dr. Long and though I live in Hamilton County and drive across the mountain for my appointments, I wouldn't seek another. He is a great doctor and person.
in Palmer, TN |
Dr. Long is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have been a patient of his for over 2 years. Chiropractic care has helped my back and neck pain.
in Pikeville, TN |
I have used Dr. Long for over 15 years and have sent friends and family to him with total confidence. He continually strives to find new ways to serve his patients and his community. If for some reason he can't help you, he will tell you and help you find the right care for your situation. The staff are always friendly and compassionate. I would recommend him to everyone. Non-invasive care is always preferable to risky surgeries and medications.
in Palmer TN |
I work EMS and without Dr Long I couldnt do my job, he keeps me and my Husband Bobby up walking and pain free..I recommend Dr long to everyone I meet.
in Pikeville, TN |
I've had problems with my back for over 30 years. When I first came to see Dr. Long I was in bad shape. But within 2 weeks I felt like a totally different person. I love the noninvasive way he does adjustments. I am now on a maintenance program and only have to see Dr. Long once per month, but if I ever need to get in and see him sooner, they fit me in pronto! His staff is fantastic as well.
in Dunlap, TN |
First started going to Dr. Long about 6 years ago was hard to get up and down or walk. 6 years later I am walking and playing with a 3 year old. I tell everyone to use Dr. Long.
in Dunlap, TN |
Dr. Long and his staff are exceptional; highly qualified and very professional. His attention to detail during each visit will surprise most new patients who have been under previous chiropractic care. Dr. Long truly has a gift, and we are all blessed to have such an amazing doctor in the Dunlap area. It is hard to express in words how good he really is.
in Dunlap, TN |
Dr. Long has been taking care of me for the past 4 year. Because of my job and recreational activities, I experience lower back pain. Dr. Long takes the time to ask about my specific needs and treats my pain. He is very knowledgeable and talks to me in a way that I can understand. I would recommend him for the first time patient and to anyone that has been receiving treatment for years.
in Dunlap. Tennessee |
My back was in bad shape. I went to Dr. Long and he has help me feel so much better. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Tracy City, TN |
Dr. Long is very compassionate and uses the best of judgement when treating you. He is truly the real deal. He would not treat a patient just to make money. If he decides chiropractic isn't for you he would tell you why and not treat you.
in Gruelti-Laager, TN |
I have received chiropractic care from Dr. Long for several years now. I always enjoy getting adjusted and feel great afterward. Chiropractic care is the only thing I have found that will relieve a migraine almost immediately. It is fascinating to know how many body functions care connected to good chiropractic health. Dr. Long and his staff are always great and super efficient.
in Gruetli Laager, TN |
I will admit that I was at first skeptical of what chiropractic care could do for me, but after a back injury and no relief my wife made me an appointment with Dr. Long. I went into the office hardly able to walk and after my very first adjustment I was able to walk with very little pain. I was hooked! I have learned to listen to my body over the years and now I know when something is out and I immediately go see Dr. Long and always feel better following my appointment.
in New York, NY |
Dr Long adjusting my neck is the only thing that will stop my migraine headaches. He also helped my sciatica pain which interferes with my work. Great bedside manner and wonderful staff!!!
in Dunlap, TN |
Dr. Long is such a great chiropractor and his staff is always friendly and professional whenever I see them!
Dunlap, TN |
I'm an active retired senior and Dr. Long keeps me going. After gardening or doing barn chores Dr. Long fixes me so I can get back out there and enjoy the country life.
in Dunlap, TN |
Staff and Dr. always friendly and helpful in scheduling and re-scheduling. Back pain and neck pain reduced as a result of treatment received.
in Dunlap, TN |
Both staff and Dr. Long are always friendly. I always feel like my health and well being is sincerely cared about.
in Whitwell, TN. |
Dr. Long and his staff are always willing to work you in if you have a program and need his expertise. He is professional and explains what he is going to do and why. Gives you exercises to do to help strengthen your back, etc. There is seldom a long wait, but if there is, I'm sure that if I needed that time, Dr. Long would give it to me too.
in Dunlap, TN |
I hurt my back several years ago and every time I've needed some relief from the pain I go see Dr. Long. He's always able to help and with my tight schedule he and his staff are always willing to get me in.
in Coalmont, TN 37313 |
I am very pick about who I trust with my health. Dr. Long and his staff are very knowledgeable and caring. I am so thankful to have such a good Chiropractor to go to when I need help.
in Dunlap, TN |
My family loves Dr. Long. We consider him a friend as much as a doctor. He always takes him to ask about our lives and make sure we are doing well, and he's more than willing to make room to see us anytime we have a problem and need to come in right away. His staff is superb, and we have never waited more than 15 minutes at an appointment. He is so smart and extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of health and wellness. We can't recommend him enough.
in Dunlap, TN |
Dr. Long compassionately cares about my physiological needs and has always given me the freedom to choose from many types of treatments depending on my situation. He is trained in many different methods which provide each patient the best care indicated.
in Whitwell, TN |
Dr. Long is the greatest. I had been going to another chiropractor in Chattanooga. I would have to go back continuously for adjustments, sometimes twice a week. After going to Dr. Long, I can sometimes go for over a month without a visit and when I do, they are mostly preventive maintenance visits.
in Palmer TN |
I am very happy with dr. long. He works efficiently and explains well, any questions I ask. I have experienced relief with all chiropractic problems I have presented him with.
in Dunlap, TN |
Dr. Long is a very good Chiropractic he know what he is doing. The little clicker and hes hand work wonders. I have been under hes care for a couple of years and each visit surprise me of what he can do You go in as a patient you come out as a friend..I would not go no were eles. he is the excellent in what he does.
in Dunlap, TN |
Definitely the best experience I've ever had at a chiropractor. Dr. Long has helped me tremendously.
in Dunlap, TN |
I have been seeing Dr. Long for several years. He and his staff are excellent. They really care and take care of you! He has helped me a lot in dealing with my pain.
in Dunlap, TN |
So Thankful to Dr. Long for helping with back , neck and knee pain. He goes the extra mile to help with all your problems and gives advice as to taking care of your problem.
in Pikeville, TN |
I have had many problems with weakness in my back, since I am elderly. Dr. Long has helped me for many years now and would highly recommend him if you are having problems with your back.
in Dunlap, TN |
He is very caring and considerate. He takes good care of his patients and employees.he is very personable.
in Dunlap, TN |
I truly enjoy my visits at Dr Monty Longs office, he has helped me with free movement in my back and neck. I have immediate relief after an adjustment. He's very gentle and not rough with his patients which is a huge plus. I have proudly recommended him to other coworkers.
in Dunlap, TN |
Dr. Long is amazing. He has helped me and my family so much. Chiropractic fixes the problem unlike medication which covers up the problem. Dr. Long has great bedside manners and takes time with you and listens to you. I have been a patient for 14 years!! Thanks Dr. Long.
Have you seen Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Are you Dr. Long?