Dr. Monty Long, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Long
15912 Rankin Ave Dunlap, TN 37327

Dr. Monty Long, DC is a Chiropractor in Dunlap, TN. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Long to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Dunlap

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Long accepts

Dr. Long accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Long treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Monty Long, DC...

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Long's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Long

Dr. Long?
What People Say About Dr. Monty Long, DC
I've been fighting with chronic pain for years and nothing seemed to help. A neighbor recommended Dr. Monty Long and referred to him as a "life changer". I just went for my first visit and already feel 10 years younger!!! The staff was super friendly and Dr. Long explained things in a way that anyone could understand and even get a great laugh out of!!! I'm looking forward to my next visit!
Russ Fulmer, Chattanooga, TN – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Very clean establishment . Receptionist was friendly and informative. My Wait time 5 min . Monty listened to me and took time and answered every question I had was professional and Treatment was quick and surprisingly painless. Walked out sore but no longer in pain . Two days later still feeling great! Thanks Dr. Long!
RBurtrum – Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Consistantly excellant! Open late two days a week for after school/work appointments. Appointments same day most times. Dr. Long is a gentle , thorough practioner who takes his time with each patient, ensuring a complete adjustment. The office works well with insurance companies and Health Savings Accounts providing all needed documentation. The office is always clean and welcoming.
Gloria Morgan in Pikeville,TN – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long and his staff are compassionate about their job and the well-being of each person they assist.
Karyn Angel in Pikeville, TN – Sep 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
The office is so friendly and professional. I always feel as if they're happy to see me. Dr. Long is the best chiropractor I've ever been to and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for chiropractic care.
Steven S in Pikeville, TN – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I could not walk when I first visited Dr. Long. Apparently, I had dislocated my hip. I was there for approximately 30 min., and felt wonderful when I left. I have returned for 7 more visits. I will go for the full 10 treatments my insurance approved. I would recommend Dr. Long to anyone!!!!!!!
Dot Phillips in Dunlap, TN – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Everyone there were very professional and friendly. The Doctor was very informative and explained everything in a way that makes it very easy to understand
Marshal in Dunlap, tn – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long is very personable as well as professional. He is more than willing to work with the patients schedule and is concerned with your complete health...physical, spiritual and mental. I am glad that I found Dr. Long and though I live in Hamilton County and drive across the mountain for my appointments, I wouldn't seek another. He is a great doctor and person.
Jeffrey B. Green in Sale Creek, TN – Aug 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have been a patient of his for over 2 years. Chiropractic care has helped my back and neck pain.
Holley in Palmer, TN – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I have used Dr. Long for over 15 years and have sent friends and family to him with total confidence. He continually strives to find new ways to serve his patients and his community. If for some reason he can't help you, he will tell you and help you find the right care for your situation. The staff are always friendly and compassionate. I would recommend him to everyone. Non-invasive care is always preferable to risky surgeries and medications.
Ambria M. in Pikeville, TN – Jun 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I work EMS and without Dr Long I couldnt do my job, he keeps me and my Husband Bobby up walking and pain free..I recommend Dr long to everyone I meet.
stacie meeks in Palmer TN – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I've had problems with my back for over 30 years. When I first came to see Dr. Long I was in bad shape. But within 2 weeks I felt like a totally different person. I love the noninvasive way he does adjustments. I am now on a maintenance program and only have to see Dr. Long once per month, but if I ever need to get in and see him sooner, they fit me in pronto! His staff is fantastic as well.
Peggy Lesiewicz in Pikeville, TN – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
First started going to Dr. Long about 6 years ago was hard to get up and down or walk. 6 years later I am walking and playing with a 3 year old. I tell everyone to use Dr. Long.
Valerie Maxwell in Dunlap, TN – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long and his staff are exceptional; highly qualified and very professional. His attention to detail during each visit will surprise most new patients who have been under previous chiropractic care. Dr. Long truly has a gift, and we are all blessed to have such an amazing doctor in the Dunlap area. It is hard to express in words how good he really is.
Steve Majewski in Dunlap, TN – May 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long has been taking care of me for the past 4 year. Because of my job and recreational activities, I experience lower back pain. Dr. Long takes the time to ask about my specific needs and treats my pain. He is very knowledgeable and talks to me in a way that I can understand. I would recommend him for the first time patient and to anyone that has been receiving treatment for years.
Willie Mosley in Dunlap, TN – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
My back was in bad shape. I went to Dr. Long and he has help me feel so much better. I would recommend him to anyone.
Joyce Nunley in Dunlap. Tennessee – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr. Long is very compassionate and uses the best of judgement when treating you. He is truly the real deal. He would not treat a patient just to make money. If he decides chiropractic isn't for you he would tell you why and not treat you.
Kristopher Overturf in Tracy City, TN – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I have received chiropractic care from Dr. Long for several years now. I always enjoy getting adjusted and feel great afterward. Chiropractic care is the only thing I have found that will relieve a migraine almost immediately. It is fascinating to know how many body functions care connected to good chiropractic health. Dr. Long and his staff are always great and super efficient.
Kandi Nunley in Gruelti-Laager, TN – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
I will admit that I was at first skeptical of what chiropractic care could do for me, but after a back injury and no relief my wife made me an appointment with Dr. Long. I went into the office hardly able to walk and after my very first adjustment I was able to walk with very little pain. I was hooked! I have learned to listen to my body over the years and now I know when something is out and I immediately go see Dr. Long and always feel better following my appointment.
Christopher Nunley in Gruetli Laager, TN – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?
Dr Long adjusting my neck is the only thing that will stop my migraine headaches. He also helped my sciatica pain which interferes with my work. Great bedside manner and wonderful staff!!!
Misty Norman in New York, NY – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monty Long, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Long?

• Chiropractic

More Information

• Does Dr. Long communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Long communicates via email

• Does Dr. Long offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Long offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Long offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Long offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Long have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Long has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Long offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Long offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Long offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Long offers evening visits