Dr. Montana Ho, DPT

Physical TherapyMale

Physical Therapy

Dr. Montana Ho, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Lake Mary, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Montana Ho, DPT

RECUPERY Active Recovery Studio

245 Wheelhouse Ln Ste 1451 Lake Mary, FL 32746

Compare Dr. Montana Ho, DPT with other Physical Therapists near you

Dr. Ho's Reviews

Excellent
I've had some issues with my lower back for years. As my pain and mobility got progressively worse, I decided to try traditional physical therapy but saw very little improvement. Even after physical therapy, my pain progressed into my hip to the point that it hurt to simply walk, and I couldn't exercise at all. Since traditional physical therapy didn't work for me, I was interested in alternative therapies and went to The Recupery. Dr. Ho did a thorough evaluation and quickly identified at least one source of my pain. He uses a combination of therapies--whatever is best for your needs. For me that includes adjusting my alignment, manual physical therapy (different than traditional), assisted stretching, acupuncture, and teaching me stretches I can do on my own. After only a few sessions I feel better and can already do some exercise without pain now. This is the first time in years that I've had any hope of normal movement again. Looking forward to more progress as we continue!
Lisa G. – May 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Montana Ho, DPT?
Dr Ho and staff are AMAZING. I AM a very complicated patient with a multitude of complex issues. He has been NOTHING BUT KIND AND CARING OF MY NEEDS and has been helping me ACTUALLY START TO SEE SOME PROGRESS OF HAVING A BETTER FUTURE AND LIFE WITH HIS HELP AND GUIDANCE.
Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Montana Ho, DPT?