NaturopathyFemaleAge 48

Naturopathy

Monique Yuen is a Naturopath in Honolulu, HI. Her office accepts new patients.

619 Kapahulu Ave Ste 208 Honolulu, HI 96815

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Monique Yuen treats your condition or procedure

• Stress Management
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Wellness Examination

Monique Yuen accepts

Monique Yuen accepts the following insurance:

Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)

Monique Yuen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Monique Yuen

4.4

Monique Yuen

Serenity...Each session I have with Dr. Yuen is filled with serenity. Dr. Yuen's tranquility creates a space where one feels welcomed and calm. She helps me understand the various actions within my session and when I ask, she offers me suggestions of actions I may take to help me continue the feeling of serenity beyond my session. I am truly grateful for meeting Dr. Yuen and being a client of hers. I look forward to the many sessions to come. Thank you, Dr. Yuen.
Roberta – Jun 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Monique Yuen?
Dr. Yuen is a blessing. I am so grateful to have connected with her. She is professional and gifted with her healing practice. During my two sessions, she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I walked away feeling light and clear from the heaviness that were attached to me. I look forward to more sessions of healing and getting my energy flowing. I appreciate you. Thank you, Dr. Yuen.
Meshel G. – Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Monique Yuen?
Dr. Yuen has been so amazing in my journey with her. I came to her after being medically diagnosed with something that has no known cause or cure. At first I was skeptical because my mind is wired to think scientifically. The first session was really about getting to know the ailments and what I specifically wanted to work on. Then I had several energy sessions with her and every single session, I felt the energies pulsating in me. It’s hard to explain as every person experiences it differently, but I definitely felt physically (and emotionally/mentally) better after each session. I would say if you’re skeptical about it, see her 3 times including the introductory before you make your mind up. A very kind hearted good soul woman who wants to share her beautiful gift with the world. She’s a double whammy being a Doctor and a Reiki master! I would 100% recommend her to my friends and family! ??
Jan 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Monique Yuen?

How was your experience with Monique Yuen?

My goal is to support, facilitate and augment the self-healing process present in each of us. By identifying and removing the obstacles to health one can achieve optimal wellness and happiness.

Dr. Monique Yuen is a licensed naturopathic physician with over 18 years of experience practicing naturopathic functional medicine. She received her doctoral...Read more

• Naturopathy
  • Women's Counseling
Less...

1996
University of Hawaii At Manoa

Is Monique Yuen accepting new patients?

Monique Yuen generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Monique Yuen's profile to make an appointment.

Does Monique Yuen accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Monique Yuen accepts your insurance.

What are Monique Yuen's top areas of care?

Monique Yuen frequently treats Adrenal Gland Diseases, Allergies, and Allergy Testing. See all procedures and conditions Monique Yuen treats.

Where is Monique Yuen's office located?

Monique Yuen's office is located at 619 Kapahulu Ave Ste 208, Honolulu, HI 96815. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Monique Yuen offer telehealth services?

Monique Yuen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Monique Yuen?

619 Kapahulu Ave Ste 208 Honolulu, HI 96815