Dr. Monika Pis, PHD

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 52

Dr. Monika Pis, PHD is a Nurse Practitioner in Jupiter, FL. She is affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pis to book an appointment.

Dr. Pis

Pediatric Partners

1025 Military Trl Ste 109 Jupiter, FL 33458
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Pis treats your condition or procedure

• High Cholesterol
  • Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Removal of Surgical Staples
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Diseases
  • Suture Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Pis accepts

Dr. Pis accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Pis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pis

Dr. Pis?
  • Appointment scheduling (4)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (4)
  • Explained conditions well (4)
    Monika is wonderful with my children. She is kind, patient and thorough. I also like that she suggests natural remedies and doesn't always push antibiotics unless absolutely necessary.
    Apr 10, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Pis, PHD?
    Monika has always been an exceptional caregiver for all my children. She’s seen some as newborns and others as teens and handles all ages with respect and gentle care.
    Mar 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Pis, PHD?
    I always ask to see Monika Pis when one of my 3 kids is in the office. She is very personable and always takes her time with each visit. Highly recommend!
    Mar 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Pis, PHD?
    I love Pediatric Partners--but it's mostly because our family adores Dr. Monika Pis. She is considerate, respectful, easy to talk to and a great listener. She never makes you feel rushed and is patient with my kids who tend to be more timid. My 3 kids love going to the pediatrician and I love having a Doctor I am confident in. I know I can always trust her to give sound medical advice as well as alternative solutions to any issue or question I may have. Office is clean and wait time is short!
    Mar 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Pis, PHD?
    Dr. Monika is an awesome doctor! My daughter had a bad experience with our previous practitioner, and I was afraid that she’ll be scared of doctors for a long time, but Dr. Monika earned her trust from the start. Dr. Monika is so gentle and considerate of the child’s feelings, she never rushes you out the room or coerces into something like some other doctors do. She respects parents choices, giving you evidence based advice on the matter. The best doctor I have ever had(for my two kids)
    Mar 10, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Pis, PHD?
    Dr Monika is amazing! All 5 of my children are patients of hers and they all love her, ages 5 thru 13, boys and girls, all of them trust her and are comfortable to talk to her. She always takes the time to listen to myself as well as the children and their thoughts and concerns. I trust her advice and decisions when treating my children , she is extremely knowledgeable her approach is sound. I cannot say enough good things about her!
    jupiter, FL – Feb 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Pis, PHD?
    I’ve had the very best experience in this pediatric office! I’ve never had to wait more than 5 mins to get into a room, doctor never makes us wait more than 10 mins (Max) and Dr Monika Pis is sooooo supportive with the best bedside manner. My kids love her as does my husband! I never feel rushed and love that she doesn’t push drugs at us but discusses root causes of health issues and offers real treatment to heal vs just a bandaid to cover the symptoms. I cannot praise her enough!
    Cristine in Jupiter , FL – Feb 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Pis, PHD?
    I’m a very natural minded mama and know there is a time and place for meds but I really REALLY love and appreciate Dr Monika Pis! She not only supports my desire to use food and holistic supplements to improve our Health but she has a wonderful understanding of natural treatments!! Our old doctor pushed 11 rounds of antibiotics and vaccines which made our son very sick. Dr Monika promotes a healthy diet, probiotics, chicken broth, cocoa, pineapple and honey etc. Let thy food be thy medicine!
    FL – Feb 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monika Pis, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pis?

I am a certified pediatric nurse practitioner with a doctoral degree in health promotion and risk reduction. I specialize in pediatric primary care....Read more

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
    • Pediatrics