Monica Revels, LPC

PediatricsFemaleAge 47

Pediatrics

Monica Revels, LPC is a Pediatrics Specialist in Rock Hill, SC. Her office accepts new patients.

Monica Revels, LPC

Monica Revels Counseling LLC

1477 Ebenezer Rd # G Rock Hill, SC 29732 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pediatric Specialists in your area

"As a former elementary school teacher and former elementary guidance counselor I feel I bring a unique perspective to my patients and their families. I utilize play therapy, art therapy, talk therapy, mindfulness an..."

- Monica Revels, LPC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Monica Revels treats your condition or procedure

Monica Revels' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Monica Revels accepts

Monica Revels accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Monica Revels' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Monica Revels

4.5

Monica Revels

Ms. Monica has a wonderful way with pre-teens and teens. SO GRATEFUL for her. Our daughter loves to talk with her and that's so important at this age for teens to have another adult they trust. She looks forward to her sessions, and we have noticed big changes here at home from coping strategies to attitude.
Kristi K – Jan 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Mrs. Monica is amazing! Our son had severe emotional & behavioral issues prior to seeing her. Now, he is a happy, loving child and is excelling in school. She definitely has a gift for understanding his needs. She offers excellent advice to us on handling any issues with him & they are always effective. Her office is full of age appropriate activities and we were concerned switching to remote sessions, due to COVID, but she is so animated that he loves talking to her over the computer. We are so lucky to have found her!
J. Handy – Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Monica Revels is by far the best counselor you could ever want your children to see. From the comforting atmosphere of the office to the dialect and age appropriate verbiage used during the visit makes for the best counseling sessions. She is easy to communicate and schedule appointments with, even at very last minute emergency visits. Would highly recommend Mrs. Monica to any family or friends!
Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Monica has been essential in helping me get through not only this pandemic, but the struggles of moving back in with my parents as an adult. I immediately felt comfortable with her, and she has helped me make incredible progress with my mental health; suggesting simple, yet incredibly effective activities to help me process emotions, curb my negative perfectionistic tendencies, and so much more. She also played an integral role in helping me get my dream job and finally get out of my parent's house. She is incredible, intelligent, and one of the best therapists I've seen - I cannot recommend her enough!
Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Monica is highly recommended for her effective techniques with helping children deal with difficult & extremely stressful family issues. Soft spoken & extremely easy to talk to, my child felt comfortable from the first visit; as did I. She has been completely open & honest about concerns she has for my child as well as diagnosing any mental issues. I'm thankful that we were referred by a friend for her help & we love her compassionate friendly personality. Great professional therapist!
Charlotte, NC – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Monica Revels puts the children first. Politics aside she offers constructive suggestions and insight with the children's best interest in mind. I don't know where we would be without her guidance and expertise over the past few years...she has been a rock in our lives.
Rock Hill, SC – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Mrs. Monica is so creative and inventive with the strategies she uses with our children. We talk about what Mrs. Monica says in our house all the time. Even our children will say to my husband and I, "that isn't what Mrs. Monica said we should do" or "Mrs. Monica says we should try to do this". And then we all find ourselves laughing at ourselves and later my husband and I talk about how much our home has changed. We talk now. There is no more yelling. We have remembered how to play.
LisaB. in Rock Hill, SC – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Monica is not only professional but very caring for our child and our family as a whole. She goes above and beyond to provide insight and and implement strategies to help us. She has willingly spent hours at my child's school meeting with teachers and staff to educate them and give strategies for working with our child. She can always be reached and is always quick to reply. We have been with Monica for years and would not consider using another therapist. We are very blessed to work with her!
Cwy in Rock Hill, SC – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
I still refer ppl I see struggling like we were. Step in her office & you'll see why so many of us refer to her as WonderWoman.
TLong in Rock hill, sc – Oct 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
There was so much teen turmoil in our home.I could NEVER say/do the right thing. Over these 13 mos our lives are so much better.W/ us ALL taking her amazing advice we've all learned to give a little&see ea others point of view Theres respect&boundaries that hadnt been there for sometime When there was trouble at YCHS Monica came in from Rock Hill&helped schoolife become alot better.She made such an impact faculty asked for her card She now sees so many more students I still refer ppl struggl
TLong in Rock Hill, sc – Oct 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Worst experience of our life! Don't have a blended family and go to her. We reached out and asked for help and guidance and she did nothing to help a tough situation. We went to her several times for help with a troubled child that was already her patient and she was so unprofessionally close to the child's other parent that they were texting each other regularly. The child has since then gotten far worse as far as grades, cutting herself, lying and threatening suicide. Never reccomend her!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Charlotte, NC – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?

How was your experience with Monica Revels?