Monica Revels, LPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 44

Monica Revels

Monica Revels Counseling LLC

1721 Ebenezer Rd Ste 265 Rock Hill, SC 29732

Monica Revels, LPC is a counselor in Rock Hill, SC. She specializes in counseling and individual counseling.

Monica Revels accepts

Monica Revels accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

Monica Revels' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

As a former elementary school teacher and former elementary guidance counselor I feel I bring a unique perspective to my patients and their families. I use play therapy, art therapy, talk therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy. I focus on children and teenagers and their parents.

• Counseling

4.3

Monica Revels?
Monica Revels' Performance
What People Say About Monica Revels, LPC
Monica is highly recommended for her effective techniques with helping children deal with difficult & extremely stressful family issues. Soft spoken & extremely easy to talk to, my child felt comfortable from the first visit; as did I. She has been completely open & honest about concerns she has for my child as well as diagnosing any mental issues. I'm thankful that we were referred by a friend for her help & we love her compassionate friendly personality. Great professional therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Monica Revels puts the children first. Politics aside she offers constructive suggestions and insight with the children's best interest in mind. I don't know where we would be without her guidance and expertise over the past few years...she has been a rock in our lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Mrs. Monica is so creative and inventive with the strategies she uses with our children. We talk about what Mrs. Monica says in our house all the time. Even our children will say to my husband and I, "that isn't what Mrs. Monica said we should do" or "Mrs. Monica says we should try to do this". And then we all find ourselves laughing at ourselves and later my husband and I talk about how much our home has changed. We talk now. There is no more yelling. We have remembered how to play.
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Monica is not only professional but very caring for our child and our family as a whole. She goes above and beyond to provide insight and and implement strategies to help us. She has willingly spent hours at my child's school meeting with teachers and staff to educate them and give strategies for working with our child. She can always be reached and is always quick to reply. We have been with Monica for years and would not consider using another therapist. We are very blessed to work with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
I still refer ppl I see struggling like we were. Step in her office & you'll see why so many of us refer to her as WonderWoman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
There was so much teen turmoil in our home.I could NEVER say/do the right thing. Over these 13 mos our lives are so much better.W/ us ALL taking her amazing advice we've all learned to give a little&see ea others point of view Theres respect&boundaries that hadnt been there for sometime When there was trouble at YCHS Monica came in from Rock Hill&helped schoolife become alot better.She made such an impact faculty asked for her card She now sees so many more students I still refer ppl struggl
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?
Worst experience of our life! Don't have a blended family and go to her. We reached out and asked for help and guidance and she did nothing to help a tough situation. We went to her several times for help with a troubled child that was already her patient and she was so unprofessionally close to the child's other parent that they were texting each other regularly. The child has since then gotten far worse as far as grades, cutting herself, lying and threatening suicide. Never reccomend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Revels, LPC?

How was your experience with Monica Revels?

Compare Providers