Monica Marangon, LMHC

Counseling •  Female

Monica Marangon
1841 Broadway Rm 211 New York, NY 10023

Monica Marangon, LMHC is a counselor in New York, NY. She specializes in counseling.

Monica Marangon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Monica Marangon

Monica Marangon?
Monica Marangon's Performance
What People Say About Monica Marangon, LMHC
Monica is a wonderful and caring therapist. She is warm and helps you understand your problems in relation to your past experiences. She uses a combination of techniques including looking at your past, CBT, mindfulness, and providing unconditional positive regard. She is the only person out of many different therapists and psychiatrists who has successfully helped to relieve me of the depression and anxiety that I have struggled with for years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Marangon, LMHC?
My experience seeing Ms Monica for the past 6 years has help me so much. She is a wonderful therapist, she listens to all of the frustrated and anger that I have in side of me. And there are things that I was afraid of facing in my life. But listening to Ms Monica giving me the confidence of what I can do and the things that I can face and not be afraid of. Because of Ms. Monica I’m facing all of the thing that I was not able to face before. Ms. Monica Marangon I would recomme anyone to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Marangon, LMHC?
Monica creates a safe welcoming place where you feel open to share whatever is on your mind. She is smart, funny, considerate, honest, insightful and professional. Monica remembers the important details shared with her and offers inquiry-based support. She looks at various entry points and at all angles. Through our work together, she has helped my family open up and empowered us to have an open flow of communication. I want compassionate, honest, and helpful and this is what Monica delivers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Marangon, LMHC?
Monica does her best to make you feel comfortable within her cozy office. She also takes her time in trying to understand your point of view.
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Marangon, LMHC?
Monica is a very good therapist. I will recommend her. She is so calm and nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Marangon, LMHC?
Monica has been a vital part of my family's life and our progression. On my first visit with Monica, I felt comfortable, welcomed and most importantly, heard. She is open-minded with exceptional life advice for both personal and family issues. If you are seeking a therapist who treats you as more than just another patient, I recommend Monica.
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Marangon, LMHC?
Always welcoming to others.A wonderful lady,kind ,sweet,caring,and always ready to help.I highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Marangon, LMHC?
been going to Monica for several years now been to other therapists she is the best I highly recommend her she is great with children and family as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Marangon, LMHC?

How was your experience with Monica Marangon?

Warm and welcoming, Ms. Monica Marangon is an experienced psychotherapist treating a wide spectrum of specialized needs. She is skilled at building close relationships with her patients and believes in fostering a healthy physician-patient relationsh...

• Counseling

• Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues