Monica Cengia, RD

Monica Cengia

Monica A. Cengia MS Ed, RDN, LD, CDE

1525 E Stroop Rd Ste 100 Kettering, OH 45429

(937) 436-1985

Monica Cengia, RD is a dietitian in Kettering, OH. She specializes in dietetics, nutrition, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Dieticians And Nutritionists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Monica Cengia accepts

(937) 436-1985

Monica Cengia accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Monica Cengia treats your condition or procedure

Monica Cengia's conditions and procedures:

• Diet Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Monica Cengia, RD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Monica Cengia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Monica Cengia

Monica Cengia?
Monica Cengia's Performance
What People Say About Monica Cengia, RD
We wanted to understand how we integrate heart-healthy and diabetic friendly meal plan and feel full and satisfied. Monica was helpful and resourceful, without preaching. We are on our way to healthier eating.
Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica was wonderful! Very patient and thorough in helping me map out a healthy diet that was both realistic and easy to follow.
Melanie Ennis – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Very helpful navigating Celiac Disease and Colitis. This was a new diagnosis for me and she provided good materials. The information on Apps was especially useful. She also offered some samples of gluten free foods.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica has been very helpful in providing information around my diet restrictions. I have followed up w/ her several times via phone or office visit and plan to continue so I can reach and maintain my goals. Providing meal suggestions, educating me on balancing my diet between carbs, fats, proteins, and reviewing labels of various foods are some of the consultation she provides. I have maintained a low sodium diet and also have lost 30 pounds over the past 6 months. I sincerely appreciate all the advice Monica has provided.
Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica is a marvelous nutritionist. Not only does she thoroughly know her stuff, she also explains in an easy to understand way how to become healthy. She has helped me so very much! I wouldn't go to anyone else!
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica was very helpful and she answered all of my questions. During our visit, she provided insight to my dietary needs based on my recent lab results. I've been implementing the dietary recommendations for a couple of weeks, and I have already seen results. I am losing weight and I feel more energetic.
Karianne in Kettering, OH – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
I found Monica Cengia to be very informative and helpful.
Kettering – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
My daughter is mentally handicapped, lives in a group home, has had total knee reconstruction, is pre-diabetic and is overweight. Monica was wonderful in explaining some of the changes to her in her diet and completely worked with her to help her try to understand how to lose weight. Monica also took a lot of time to explain to her house manager portion control and foods that are lower in calories plus giving the home ideas of strategies to use.Monica listened well and gave all the time needed.
Karme R – Apr 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica is very friendly, a good listener, knowledgeable, and good to offer suggestions and options.
Madelyn Harris – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica was a great help for me in figuring out what I can and cannot eat anymore. I learned alot and walked out with samples for a few things which I now really like. I would recommend her to anyone that was looking for a dietitian to look into Monica.
RIVERSIDE – Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
The two hours I spent with Monica were well worth my time. Her knowledge, experience, and advise were worth every penny of the consultation fee. I highly recommend her.
Joe Castellano in Dayton Ohio – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica was able to identify the foods that were causing my digestive issues in one visit! She listened to me and gave me recommendations. I have had two phone follow ups with Monica to make sure that the changes she suggested were making a difference. I had to pay out of pocket since the service was not covered under my insurance, and it was money well spent! I highly recommend Monica.
Dayton, OH – Aug 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
To describe Monica: She is a wealth of information regarding health and nutrition. She did a very thorough interview with me regarding my health concerns and discussed a treatment plan with several options to explore. She never made me feel rushed and encouraged me to ask questions. Monica did a followup call to discuss my progress and later offered me product samples for me to try. If you are suffering from any digestive ailment or want to improve your overall health, I highly recommend Monica
Dayton, OH – Aug 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica obviously cares about her clients. She was professional, teaching not only the "what" of diabetic care, but the "why." She recognizes that people have to live in the world. She also follows through, connecting with her clients after the consultation to make sure that things are going as planned. I highly recommend her!
Dayton, OH – Aug 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica Cengia was fantastic in the information that she provide me. I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and at the same time diabetes. I was obese and ate whatever I wanted up to this point. Monica took the time to teach me about Fat, Carbs, and Protein. This has been a God send. i now know what to look for before I eat. Fat is a killer because of Pancreatic cancer. Because of her help i am able to eat foods that taste good and work with all my new problems. Thank you.
Patrick Lawler in Dayton, OH – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica took the time to explain to me in detail how to manage celiac disease as well as finding appropriate foods for IBS. She was an invaluable resource after being diagnosed and I know I can always call her for an appointment if I am having trouble. She will call and follow up to see how I am handling my nutrition after appointments, and I know she has my best interests at heart. I would recommend her time after time.
Em in Cincinnati, OH – Jul 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica is an excellent nutritionist. She is kind, caring, knowledgeable, competent, and, best of all, she goes the extra mile. I saw her once. My appointment was for 1 hour, and the fee was $150.00. My appointment lasted for 2 hours at the price of $150.00. During that time, she gave me lots of valuable information. After several months, she called me back and talked with me for 30 minutes about my progress. This call was free. She truly cares and wants to help you be healthy.
Springboro, OH – Jul 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
My daughter was seen by Monica to assist her with ideas to gain weight. Monica took her time talking to me over the phone before scheduling an appointment to make sure she was the right fit. The appointment was great - very kind and thorough. Information given was clear and organized...and realistic. Our family doctor was very pleased with the format of the information given to us. After our appointment, Monica followed up with two phone calls offering additional support and ideas. Great!
Dayton, OH – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
Monica is very thorough and knowledgable in reviewing her client's current eating habits, defining personal nutrition goals, and implementing a plan that works for each individual.
Dayton, OH – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?
I have RA, Osteoarthritis and Thyroid that makes it hard to loose weight. I asked my Family Doctor to recommend a Dietitian to help me. So She highly recommended Monica Cengia Registered Dietitian. We met for an hour for our first visit. I'm really pleased with what we accomplished. I came away with my personal nutrition goals and the tools to help me achieve a healthier life. I looking forward to learning more from Monica. I
R N Conover in Beavercreek, OH – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Monica Cengia, RD?

How was your experience with Monica Cengia?

As a licensed dietitian nutritionist in private practice for 34 years I am dedicated to designing a plan of care to meet your personal, couple and/or family nutrition & health goals.  A physician's order & lab results...

• Dietetics