Monica Butz, FNP-C

Monica Butz, FNP-C

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |

Monica Butz, FNP-C is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Covington, LA. She is 44 years old. Monica Butz is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore and Ochsner Medical Center.

Learn about Monica Butz

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

Monica Butz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Dizziness
  • Hearing Loss
  • Sinusitis
  • Tinnitus

• Skin Lesion Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Lsu-Hsc
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Lsu-Hsc
    Other Education | Completed

Monica Butz has no awards or honors listed.

Monica Butz has no media or publications listed.

Monica Butz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Monica Butz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Monica Butz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Monica Butz to family and friends

Ochsner Health System

also has reviews with comments for this provider:

logo for Ochsner Health System
SEE THESE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
Monica Butz's Performance
Lima, OH |
Ms. Butz is very knowledgeable and experienced in her field. She treats her patients with empathy and respect to ensure a smooth and favorable overall outcome.
Mandeville, LA |
Excellent provider. We never have to wait! She is always attentive, caring, and we never feel rushed. Wonderful asset to the ENT providers in our community.
in Mandeville |
I have seen Monica Butz a number of times over the past several years. With her help, I have been able to practically eliminate chronic sinus issues that I had struggled with for years. She's intelligent, listens and looks for solutions. I highly recommend her. My son has also seen her a number of times with great success.
in Covington, LA |
I have been a patient of Monica's for a long time. She sees patients in a very timely matter. Appreciate that she makes me feel that I am important.
in Abita Springs, LA |
I've been seeing Monica for years now, and I think it's rare to find a provider who is as dedicated to the practice and as kind to the patients. She is so thorough that I've NEVER had a problem she could not diagnose. I read the review above mine and must remind that patient that healthcare providers have lives just like the rest of us, and can't always wait on late patients. I'm sure if you'd been able to see Monica that day, you'd have had something much nicer to say. She's a real gem.
in Mandeville, LA |
I have been a patient Monica butz for over 5 years. She is very thorough and professional. She is very well read in her profession. She is also very up to date on everything ENT. She has gone out of her way to care for my sick daughter on a weekend. I never have a long wait and she takes her time to examine and diagnose. I would highly recommend her! Not to mention she is very kind and caring. I could not ask for a better ENT.
in Covington, LA |
Monica is the Best! From her first days at Ochsner we have seen Monica and always ask to be seen by her. Very efficient, knowledgeable, and such a concerned healthcare provider. She's gone above and beyond in my opinion.
in Covington, LA |
Took her time and was thorough and thoughtful in her care. Very personable and really knew her stuff. Outstanding care provider!
Covington, LA |
Monica has treated several members of my family and I would recommend her without hesitation. She is extremely thorough and explains what's going and our treatment options in detail. She is very friendly and caring. She works very well with young children.
in Covington, LA |
My son has been going to Monica for over ten years. We have never gone to or even know the ENT at Ochsner in Covington. Monica spends so much time with my son that I never felt a need for him to see the doctor. The time she spends with him is extraordinary. I honestly feel like the hearing he has is because Monica has taken so much time with him. She has explained the importance of caring for his ears with great detail. I would highly recommend Monica Butz.
in Madisonville, LA |
She took care of myself and my daughter on many occasions. She was on time and very thorough on every appt. I would definitely go back with any issues concerning any family member! Love her and her staff.
in Covington, LA |
Monica is an extremely caring, thorough and very knowledgeable provider. She takes her time and is very patient, explaining and educating along the way. My entire family sees Monica for all their ENT needs and there is no other that I would recommend higher. Thank you Monica!
in MADISONVILLE LA |
Always trust the medical advice given.Never rushed always patient and concerned!Everyone I have sent her way loves her! Great bedside manner.Responsive to my concerns!
Monica Butz is an amazing provider. She took the time to explain everything and the options that I could select for treating my son. She made herself available to answer questions outside of normal working hours and I was so appreciative of her time and actually caring that we understood and made the best choice of care.
in Mandeville, LA |
I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND HER! Sad because I didn't even meet her as she left before I was even considered late to my sons appt. I thought I was 5 min early which my fault I was 5 min late! 5 min!! And was told she had already left the office! Funny if she was gone she must have left before or right at our appt time!! A day off of work (which i cant afford) to be told i have to reschedule!! I will not be rescheduling with her!! I will go elsewhere!
Have you seen Monica Butz, FNP-C?
Are you Monica Butz?