Dr. Mona Morstein, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Morstein

Arizona Integrative Medical Solutions

4657 S Lakeshore Dr Ste 1 Tempe, AZ 85282

Dr. Mona Morstein, ND is a naturopath in Tempe, AZ and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from National College Of Naturopathic Medicine in 1988 and specializes in naturopathy, gastroenterology, and more.

Dr. Morstein accepts

Dr. Morstein accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Morstein treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Morstein's conditions and procedures:

• Food Allergy
  • Gallbladder Diseases
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • High Triglycerides
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Skin Diseases

As a naturopathic physician with a passion for compassionate and effective healing of my patients, I spend time with patients to analyze reasons they are unwell, and to ensure I can provide comprehensive protocols designed to help a patient heal and maintain great health.

• Naturopathy

3.9

Dr. Morstein?
Dr. Morstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mona Morstein, ND
Being a physician myself, I knew what to look for in a physician to help me manage my diabetes. Dr. Morstein is extremely knowledgeable and took a lot of time to listen to me. She offered me so many resources and even recipes to try. I am always able to get in touch with her and would highly recommend her. She has a no nonsense style, is direct, and will hold you accountable...to yourself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Morstein, ND?
I thought it was all in my head, but the previous reviewer about her demeanor is true. The first time I visited Dr. Morstein she was a little...abrasive and quick to decisions but I shrugged it off as she DOES seem to know what she's doing. Very knowledgeable. HOWEVER during my 2nd visit, I felt like I was being scolded for an hour. I was surprised by unnecessary sarcasm / backhanded compliments. I am giving her a 3rd chance, but I wonder if her motive is helping people feel better or money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Morstein, ND?
Dr. Mona Morstein from Arizona Integrative Medical Solutions was an absolute Godsend for me. After brutally suffering with numerous health issues for almost half a year in which countless conventional M.D’s made my situation much worst, Dr. Morstein was able to completely restore my health back to normal. Within the first 2 weeks after seeing Dr. Morstein, my health drastically improved. Dr. Morstein is impeccably thorough with her evaluations and examinations. She leaves no stone unturned. 5??!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Morstein, ND?
Dr. Morstein was the ONE doctor that took our concerns seriously and helped my husband and myself get to the bottom of issues that had plagued us for years. Is she blunt? Yes. But she's compassionate and she truly listens, and her honesty is refreshing. I have and will continue to highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Morstein, ND?
This lady was rude, abrupt, and harsh. Not to mention OVERRATED with a first class elitist attitude. She thinks she's beyond brilliant and superior for her own good. I will NEVER recommend her to anyone. Absolutely ZERO compassion for her patients. People who work with her QUIT their very own jobs, because of her BAD attitude and immature behavior... Just ridiculous. She's GREEDY and LIES. Overall, I believe she's intelligent in areas and ignorant in other areas as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Morstein, ND?
Where do I start? She listens. She cares. She addresses problems that other doctors just throw pills at and blow off as IBS. If you have GI problems, she will look for a real solution-- something most doctors just don't do anymore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Morstein, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Morstein?

Arizona Integrative Medical Solutions