Mona Egea, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female

Mona Egea

Mona Egea, LMHC is a counselor in West Palm Beach, FL. She specializes in counseling.

Make an appointment

Mona Egea accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Mona Egea treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Mona Egea's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mona Egea

Mona Egea?
Mona Egea's Performance
What People Say About Mona Egea, LMHC
Mona has been RELENTLESS about asking me to take down my TRUTHFUL bad review to the point where it’s interfering in my life. It’s been about 2 weeks and she has repeatedly asked me to delete it for her own personal gain and business growth. This is ridiculous, i refuse to conform and take down the review and the fact that that can’t be accepted and she can’t move forward is ridiculous. I guarantee there have been more bad reviews that have just been removed at her request. This is horrible, i have relatives that see her and she is beginning to hold them accountable and it’s creating a rift in my own family. This has to stop.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Horrible. Didn’t listen to me at all. Forced her own opinions and beliefs on me. Disrespected me and doubted me because of my age and maturity level. I will NEVER be going back AGAIN. And i highly DO NOT recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona has been instrumental in my healing as I've journeyed through anxiety & depression. She walked hand-in-hand with me through my most difficult thoughts & feelings & helped me battle anxiety with a Godly perspective. She's real & easy to talk to. She challenged me in the best ways and regularly spoke life & truth over me & the anxiety. I can honestly say my life will never be the same. She won't be my therapist forever but the tools she gave me will continue to lead me toward freedom everyday
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is a phenomenal person she has the biggest heart and is absolutely amazing ?? after meeting her for 30 seconds her personality and love shines through! She literally is an angel ?? and highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Very professional. Easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
I feel so blessed to have met Mona. My life has changed completely and I’m in such a great place right now due to her guidance and wisdom. I was never a believer in therapy and had been to multiple therapist before without much success, and Mona changed my perspective on therapy entirely. highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
If you need someone who is sensitive, caring and understanding, contact Mona. Her knowledge and expertise exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her to family, friends and anyone in need. She is the greatest!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is an amazing therapist. Extremely well learned, professional, and an incredible heart for people. She is a wealth of wisdom, and I loved working with her. I am much better equipped from all I have learned in our time together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Love Mona. She is a fantastic therapist and human being. After I walk out of her office, I have new, relevant insight and I feel as if she knows exactly what I needed to hear or understand about myself or a situation. She doesn’t only have wisdom and great suggested materials to help you down your road, she is discerning, compassionate, firm and a good listener. If you want real help in finding freedom from your fears, past, or struggles, she is truly a gifted therapist. I’m so thankful for her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
I am a different person today than when I first met with Mona several months ago. Through our time of meeting together and the lessons I worked on through each week, we attacked my anxiety and depression together. Her education, wisdom, experience, and passion for helping others walk in freedom from anxiety, depression, and things that cripple us is what I needed. I am a stronger & more confident person today. My marriage is better. My relationships are better. Thanks Mona for this freedom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is the best therapist I've ever had. She listens so well and she's very caring. Her professionalism, personal interest, knowledge of the field, and kindness are the perfect mix a therapist can have. Mona is empowering. I grow so much with each session. I strongly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is an extraordinary therapist. She is smart, tough but loving. She truly cares about you and your situations and fights with you to help you through it. She has recommended excellent resources to feed on. She has personally helped me exponentially with several big issues and I’m super thankful for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is professional, kind, courteous and down to earth. She helped my husband and I go through a program that benefited us as individuals and as a couple.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Every time I leave Mona's office I feel so much stronger. I feel confident, understood, and like growth has happened! I have celebrated victories in healing with Mona's help. She is an amazing listener, encourager, and counselor. She is dynamic!
Life changing
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona has exceptional knowledge in her field.. She is professional, has great insite from personal experience and she is kind, and caring, She’s always on time and takes personal interest in every situation . She has helped me change my life ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Wonderful therapist! Easy to talk to and really goes the extra mile in working with client, highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
I leave feeling heard, and clear about how to continue. Mona has a way of finding the root of the problem, and helping you out of it. She is extremely knowledgeable and gives 100%. Her office is beautiful and relaxing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is the most caring therapist. She will always be there for you and helped me through every issue. After my sessions with Mona I came out an improved person. I feel amazing and am so greatful to have met her
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
I often recommend Mona Egea as a trusted and highly skilled professional. I appreciate her professional and kind approach. She leads with clarity and decisiveness...giving her clients great confidence in moving forward in health. Scheduling was super easy. Never had to wait and was never rushed along. Beautiful office with spectacular view! All around 5 stars, for sure!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?

How was your experience with Mona Egea?