Mona Egea, LMHC

CounselingFemale

Mona Egea

Restoring Hope of the Palm Beaches, LLC

1301 S Flagler Dr West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Mona Egea, LMHC is a Counselor in West Palm Beach, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Mona Egea to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Review Highlight

"My teenage daughter was battling anxiety and depression... and then Mona came into our lives! I’m so happy to say that Mona has given my daughter so many..."

See more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Mona Egea treats your condition or procedure

Mona Egea accepts

Mona Egea's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mona Egea

94.04761904761905%
1.1904761904761905%
1.1904761904761905%

Mona Egea?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (79)
  • Listened & answered questions (79)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (78)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
I have been working with Mona for a few months and I am so proud and excited about the person I am unraveling into. Mona has helped me break free from anxiety and depression, which has allowed me to improve in many aspects of life: motherhood, work, leadership, etc. My self-esteem has improved greatly, I have a renewed hunger for growth and change, I am excited to face life every day and I wholeheartedly believe all these things were possible because of Mona’s help. I highly recommended her, she has a great personality and time spent with her is super enjoyable. But most importantly, she is great at what she does and the return on investment here was amazing for me. Super thankful I found her!
SM – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona was recommended to me by a dear friend who had struggled with severe anxiety. It was important to me to have a Christian counselor who would tackle anxiety and depression from a biblical and science perspective. Mona has a gift of encouragement as well as discernment. Her approach to dealing with anxiety/depression is practical and leaves you equipped to move past this thing that has plagued me for so long. I think the most refreshing thing I liked about her approach was that each session was forward focused....meaning we didn’t sit in the mess, we didn’t wallow in the pain and blame those who inflicted pain ....instead we focused on my reactions, my thinking, my fears...the things I had control over!!! Truly made all of the difference! Mona, thank you for being my cheerleader, for encouraging me, and equipping me through the word and with the tools to live an abundant and full life!!!
Christin – Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is an amazing counselor, who keeps it real. I was struggling with anxiety and she gave me the tools I needed to be able to live free from anxious thoughts. I highly recommend her!
Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Upon our first appointment, I knew Mona was the best option for me. I came in having experience meeting with other therapist in the past, but desired someone who understood me. It was extremely important to me that the person I would share my goals, fears and life experience with provide me with a safe space. Mona has helped me break through barriers that have held me stuck in my past pain and traumas. She is patient, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. There are therapist that do their jobs, and there are therapist that live their passion. This is Mona, after my sessions I am empowered to be my best. I have accomplished more in this season that I have been meeting with Mona then in the last year. She is more to me then a therapist, she is a life changer, and a healer. I am thankful and humbled, there is no price tag I could ever put on Mona she is PRICELESS. Please give yourself a chance to experience a session with her.
Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
A blessing upon our family?? Highly recommend
Logan ;) – Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
There are not enough words in the English language to describe how thankful my husband and I are to Mona. Her expertise, intermixed with her kindness and compassion, helped save our marriage. Her patience, honesty, and knowledge saved me from the personal prison that is anxiety. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone!!!
Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
She worked with me and my husband (even my daughter). Our relationship was suffering, we were never on the same page, and that spark wasn’t there anymore. She worked with us on everything that our relationship lacked. Communication skills, parenting, finances, and even finding more quality time with one another. We instantly, started to see growth in our relationship, we began to prosper. I can’t call enough attention to how amazing Mona is at what she does. She is the most amazing women and inspires my family in so many ways. Even when your journey with her is over, she always is one text or phone call away to help guide you through any struggle you’re going through. Trust in the process and trust in her. She won’t let down.
Jun 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Fantastic counselor!! You will love her.
Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
My teenage daughter was battling anxiety and depression... and then Mona came into our lives! I’m so happy to say that Mona has given my daughter so many tools and skills for today and for her future journey. Mona is attentive, caring, down to earth, and so wise in her field. Highly recommended by our family.
Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Before Mona, I was anxious and depressed to the point I was barely functional and very suicidal. After I’d seen Mona for 15-20 weeks, I was a new person. I went from barely being able to exist to being able to survive the stress of a car accident (in which I took two direct hits) with no longterm psychological side effects; it doesn’t affect the way I live my life as it would’ve before. I could still drive and get in a car whereas before just doing so after an accident would’ve sent me panicking, perhaps worse. In short, if you’re on the fence about seeking help, DO IT. This woman is powerful and she without a doubt she changed my life. She’s casual, friendly, caring, but doesn’t trivialize anything. She’s expensive but worth every last penny.
Anonymous – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mrs. Mona and I have made much progress together in the past 2 years. She’s knowledgeable about many topics including: career building, positive thinking, friends/relationships, & health tips. She’s also a member of Christ Fellowship, so it’s a great match if you are Christian/looking to become one.
Sean – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
INCREDIBLE! Mona has helped my wife and I deal with and overcome some depression and anxiety. She’s given us the tools to be able to communicate with each other about the topic. It’s helped our marriage grow and we’re so incredibly thankful for how she had cared for us.
Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
I have nothing but love and admiration for Mona. She has helped me get a new perspective in life, helped me with my anxiety and depression. Highly highly recommend.
Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona has been a big help to me and my family. She has provided great wisdom and has always displayed a loving a caring attitude. I am thankful for the time we spent discussing career direction, parenting and marriage. I consider her counseling a blessing to me and my family!
Greg P – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is an amazing, caring, knowledgeable and understanding therapist. She has and will always be there for me and has helped me through all of my issues. If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be the person I am today! I highly recommend Mona Egea as she is the most professional and warming therapist I have ever met.
Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Horrible. Didn’t listen to me at all. Forced her own opinions and beliefs on me. Disrespected me and doubted me because of my age and maturity level. I will NEVER be going back AGAIN. And i highly DO NOT recommend.
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona has been instrumental in my healing as I've journeyed through anxiety & depression. She walked hand-in-hand with me through my most difficult thoughts & feelings & helped me battle anxiety with a Godly perspective. She's real & easy to talk to. She challenged me in the best ways and regularly spoke life & truth over me & the anxiety. I can honestly say my life will never be the same. She won't be my therapist forever but the tools she gave me will continue to lead me toward freedom everyday
Palm Beach , FL – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is a phenomenal person she has the biggest heart and is absolutely amazing ?? after meeting her for 30 seconds her personality and love shines through! She literally is an angel ?? and highly recommended!
Michael F in West Palm Beach, FL – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Very professional. Easy to talk to.
Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
I feel so blessed to have met Mona. My life has changed completely and I’m in such a great place right now due to her guidance and wisdom. I was never a believer in therapy and had been to multiple therapist before without much success, and Mona changed my perspective on therapy entirely. highly recommend her!
Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?

How was your experience with Mona Egea?

• Counseling