Mona Egea, LMHC

Counseling •  Female

Mona Egea

Restoring Hope of the Palm Beaches, LLC

1301 S Flagler Dr West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Mona Egea, LMHC is a counselor in West Palm Beach, FL. She specializes in counseling.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Mona Egea accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Mona Egea treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Mona Egea, LMHC...

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Mona Egea's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mona Egea

Mona Egea?
Mona Egea's Performance
What People Say About Mona Egea, LMHC
Fantastic counselor!! You will love her.
Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
My teenage daughter was battling anxiety and depression... and then Mona came into our lives! I’m so happy to say that Mona has given my daughter so many tools and skills for today and for her future journey. Mona is attentive, caring, down to earth, and so wise in her field. Highly recommended by our family.
Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Before Mona, I was anxious and depressed to the point I was barely functional and very suicidal. After I’d seen Mona for 15-20 weeks, I was a new person. I went from barely being able to exist to being able to survive the stress of a car accident (in which I took two direct hits) with no longterm psychological side effects; it doesn’t affect the way I live my life as it would’ve before. I could still drive and get in a car whereas before just doing so after an accident would’ve sent me panicking, perhaps worse. In short, if you’re on the fence about seeking help, DO IT. This woman is powerful and she without a doubt she changed my life. She’s casual, friendly, caring, but doesn’t trivialize anything. She’s expensive but worth every last penny.
Anonymous – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mrs. Mona and I have made much progress together in the past 2 years. She’s knowledgeable about many topics including: career building, positive thinking, friends/relationships, & health tips. She’s also a member of Christ Fellowship, so it’s a great match if you are Christian/looking to become one.
Sean – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
INCREDIBLE! Mona has helped my wife and I deal with and overcome some depression and anxiety. She’s given us the tools to be able to communicate with each other about the topic. It’s helped our marriage grow and we’re so incredibly thankful for how she had cared for us.
Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
I have nothing but love and admiration for Mona. She has helped me get a new perspective in life, helped me with my anxiety and depression. Highly highly recommend.
Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona has been a big help to me and my family. She has provided great wisdom and has always displayed a loving a caring attitude. I am thankful for the time we spent discussing career direction, parenting and marriage. I consider her counseling a blessing to me and my family!
Greg P – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is an amazing, caring, knowledgeable and understanding therapist. She has and will always be there for me and has helped me through all of my issues. If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be the person I am today! I highly recommend Mona Egea as she is the most professional and warming therapist I have ever met.
Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Horrible. Didn’t listen to me at all. Forced her own opinions and beliefs on me. Disrespected me and doubted me because of my age and maturity level. I will NEVER be going back AGAIN. And i highly DO NOT recommend.
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona has been instrumental in my healing as I've journeyed through anxiety & depression. She walked hand-in-hand with me through my most difficult thoughts & feelings & helped me battle anxiety with a Godly perspective. She's real & easy to talk to. She challenged me in the best ways and regularly spoke life & truth over me & the anxiety. I can honestly say my life will never be the same. She won't be my therapist forever but the tools she gave me will continue to lead me toward freedom everyday
Palm Beach , FL – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is a phenomenal person she has the biggest heart and is absolutely amazing ?? after meeting her for 30 seconds her personality and love shines through! She literally is an angel ?? and highly recommended!
Michael F in West Palm Beach, FL – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Very professional. Easy to talk to.
Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
I feel so blessed to have met Mona. My life has changed completely and I’m in such a great place right now due to her guidance and wisdom. I was never a believer in therapy and had been to multiple therapist before without much success, and Mona changed my perspective on therapy entirely. highly recommend her!
Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
If you need someone who is sensitive, caring and understanding, contact Mona. Her knowledge and expertise exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her to family, friends and anyone in need. She is the greatest!
Joycelean Baker in LAKE WORTH, FL – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is an amazing therapist. Extremely well learned, professional, and an incredible heart for people. She is a wealth of wisdom, and I loved working with her. I am much better equipped from all I have learned in our time together.
Melissa in West Palm Beach, FL – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Love Mona. She is a fantastic therapist and human being. After I walk out of her office, I have new, relevant insight and I feel as if she knows exactly what I needed to hear or understand about myself or a situation. She doesn’t only have wisdom and great suggested materials to help you down your road, she is discerning, compassionate, firm and a good listener. If you want real help in finding freedom from your fears, past, or struggles, she is truly a gifted therapist. I’m so thankful for her!
Holly in FL – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
I am a different person today than when I first met with Mona several months ago. Through our time of meeting together and the lessons I worked on through each week, we attacked my anxiety and depression together. Her education, wisdom, experience, and passion for helping others walk in freedom from anxiety, depression, and things that cripple us is what I needed. I am a stronger & more confident person today. My marriage is better. My relationships are better. Thanks Mona for this freedom.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is the best therapist I've ever had. She listens so well and she's very caring. Her professionalism, personal interest, knowledge of the field, and kindness are the perfect mix a therapist can have. Mona is empowering. I grow so much with each session. I strongly recommend her.
West Palm Beach – Apr 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is an extraordinary therapist. She is smart, tough but loving. She truly cares about you and your situations and fights with you to help you through it. She has recommended excellent resources to feed on. She has personally helped me exponentially with several big issues and I’m super thankful for her.
Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?
Mona is professional, kind, courteous and down to earth. She helped my husband and I go through a program that benefited us as individuals and as a couple.
West Palm Beach, FL – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mona Egea, LMHC?

How was your experience with Mona Egea?

• Counseling