Dr. Molly Bird, DC

Dr. Molly Bird, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Molly Bird, DC is a chiropractor in Saint Paul, MN and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 2006 and specializes in chiropractic, rehabilitation, and more.Read her story

1053 Grand Ave Apt 303

Saint Paul, MN 55105

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
  • HealthPartners
  • Medica
  • Ucare

Learn about Dr. Bird

Dr. Bird's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bird "I am doctor and a mother of 1 (currently) and my husband and I (also a chiropractor :) are very passionate about public speaking and teaching health to the community we love. My favorite activities include cooking, teaching health classes, running, biking, kayaking, painting, upholstery, sewing, watching fixer upper, and of my absolute favorite - spending time with my family. I am not a chiropractic advocate, I am patient advocate and humanity advocate. I became a chiropractor because this is the best avenue for me to treat patients through a natural health perspective. I am a extremely dedicated doctor, and teach my patients what we know beyond per the current literature, what is causing their weight gain, back pain, auto-immune condition, digestive issue etc. If we don't address the cause we have no hope of correcting the issue long term. No more band-Aids :) The beautiful thing about being a very evidence based doctor and running an evidence based clinic is that my patients and I know how everything is going to all play out... we have seen it in the literature and without any doubt we know what kind of results we are going to get, and its a beautiful thing :) "

This content was provided by Dr. Bird "As wellness doctors we treat the whole person. We do a through exam to determine the CAUSE of the patients pain or condition, what led up to it, what treatment will get the fastest relief and what the patient can do ON THIER OWN to prevent it further. We use current research and literature that studies healthy people and apply that information to our practice. We are committed to teaching our patients and the community how to EAT, MOVE and THINK WELL so they can experience lasting health. Call to sign up for our free classes on nutrition, movement and mental health.

Our aim is to provide the least about of care for the maximum benefit at minimum cost to the patient. We want to make sure that our patients receive the best care possible.

We know that both muscles and joints work together as a team. Therefore, we do orthopedic, neurological and a functional movement screen to determine how healthy muscle and joints are and address those concerns in our gym with exercise, deep tissue as well as chiropractic adjustments.

We have doctors who work with children and focus on what kids need to be healthy in order to be free of cholic, digestive problems, frequent colds, skin conditions, allergies, ear infections etc. We work to make sure your children are healthy."

• Chiropractic
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Rehabilitation

Dr. Bird does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Sports Physical Examination
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Northcentral University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Northwestern College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Northwestern College Of Chiropractic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Bird has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bird has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bird does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bird and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bird's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bird to family and friends