Molly Brown, AUD

Audiology •  Female

Molly Brown

Limited To Official Government Duties On

109 Bee St Charleston, SC 29401

Molly Brown, AUD is a Audiology in Charleston, SC. Be sure to call ahead with Molly Brown to book an appointment.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Molly Brown treats your condition or procedure

Molly Brown accepts

Molly Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Molly Brown

Based on 1 rating

Molly Brown?
As a veteran of the 1960s, conditions experienced brought about a continual deterioration of my hearing. Over the years, I have been examined by both VA & Civilian Audiologist, resulting in being informed there were no aids that would improve my hearing or was fitted with aids that did not work. After years of frustration, I whispered fairly loudly in a couple of ears and was referred to Dr. Brown. My Initial visit was with her assistant who performed a battery of tests tremendously more detailed than all the previous put together. A follow-up visit with Dr. Brown, she examined my existing aids, stated they would not work, fitted me for new aids. Next visit she fitted me with new aids. Low and behold, they work! I have heard sounds that I have not been able to hear in well over fifty years, such as birds cheeping and phone beeps, just to name a few. She is also the only one who has ever followed up to see if they were working. Thank GOD for Dr. Molly Brown! She is fantastic!!!
James Murph – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Molly Brown, AUD?

How was your experience with Molly Brown?

• Audiology