Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Male
Dr. M Shamsi, DPM
Dr. M Shamsi, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in Florence, KY. He has been practicing for 5 years. Dr. Shamsi is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Grant, St. Elizabeth Florence, St. Elizabeth Edgewood and St. Elizabeth Ft. Thomas.

St. Elizabeth Physicians Podiatry Florence Turfway

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Shamsi

I believe in a treating all patients in an ethical, timely, and surgically appropriate manner.  I believe in exhausting all non surgical options before considering surgical options.  I believe in treating patients the same way I would treat a family member.  I immensely enjoy the practice of foot and ankle medicine and surgery and enjoy helping people achieve their goals, and look forward to meeting with you.

Dr. Shamsi's Experience

Dr. Shamsi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Hammer Toe Repair
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Cincinnati Medical Center-Podiatric Surgery W/ Rearfoot Reconstructive and Ankle Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Shamsi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shamsi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shamsi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shamsi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shamsi to family and friends
Dr. Shamsi's Performance
Covington, KY |
I just left his office after waiting for an hour & never being seen & never even approached with an apology for him over booking. My appointment was for 11:15 & I showed up at 10:50 so I would have their paperwork completed & to their staff 10 minutes before my appointed time. At 11:45 I asked the front desk to confirm that my appointment was indeed an 11:15 appointment & they said yes, the Dr, is overbooked & running late. So now I'm looking for a doctor who will act as a medical professional
Florence, KY |
Dr. Shamsi and staff have been wonderful. I couldn't have asked for better care from all of the staff.
in California, KY |
Dr. Shamsi and his staff were just wonderful. I broke my foot and they were able to see me the very day I called. They actually stayed open late to work me in. Dr. Shamsi took the time to explain everything. His assistants were very caring also.
in Florence, Ky |
Shamsi and his nurse are both great and treated me with nothing but the utmost kindness and care
in Florence, KY |
Dr. Shamsi has been working with my condition for just under 2 years. In that time period, he has done an excellent job managing my condition. The procedures he has implemented have given me better mobility and decreased pain. He is professional and very personable. I recommend Dr. Shamsi without reservation.
in Burlington, Kentucky |
I am extremely pleased with the level of caring and the entire process of my surgery on my Achilles tendon. Dr. Shamsi was very easy to talk to and answered all of questions in ways that made sense to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Shamsi for Podiatry needs.
in Burlington, KY |
Dr. Shamsi has been a phenomenal doctor! He was able to give me options for treatment when others said they had done all they could. With ongoing pain every day for 10 yrs due to a car accident I can't put into words how I felt when he gave me hope. Post op my pain has significantly decreased. I must admit, when I first gave thought to contacting a podiatrist after having already been treated by orthopedic surgeons in sports medicine I did wonder how realistic I was being. I'm so glad I called!
Cincinnati, OH |
Very cordial, took the time to explain and show the condition along with treatment options.
in Independence, KY |
Dr. Shamsi took the time to listen to what I had to say even when I was sarcastic. He is straight forward and to the point when explaining anything. When you first walk in you are always greeted with smiles and happiness. Becky his nurse is great always up beat. She is also straight forward and to the point
in Burlington Ky |
I would highly recommend Dr Shamsi and St Elizabeth Podiatry to anyone having problems with their feet. Dr Shamsi was very professional and exceeded my expectations. He pretty much reconstructed my right foot and I am 100 percent satisfied with the results. He answered any and all questions and concerns I had. I will see him in the future for any other foot problems.
in Newport, KY |
He was very kind and considerate, and he explained everything in a very understandable manner. He was also very easy to get along with and fun, and he made the whole experience of surgery easier. His staff were great and very kind and efficient.
in Erlanger, KY |
Dr. Shamsi is great he explained everything to me and he made me feel at ease about everything.
in Walton ky |
Dr Shamsi was the best. He was very friendly and professional. Explained everything and was very thorough. Spent time with his patients and I didn't feel rushed.
in Florence,Ky |
Dr. Shamsi was very friendly and professional. He listened and was very caring about my foot problem. He went the extra to take care of it. He knew what he was doing in treating it. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Erlanger, KY |
Takes time and listens to your concerns. Explains procedures. Friendly and clean environment. Staff very helpful.
in Glencoe, KY |
He is down to earth...compassionate! No surprises he explains everything well! His expertise is respected and he has done more for me than any other Podiatrist I have seen in the past. Don't forget to ask for the pinch...lol...before he does an injection. He has been the best for me...needle phobia...big baby but he doesn't discard me as a big baby...he truly helps the situation and handles it most professionally and friendly! His staff is the best too! Very personable!
in Covington Ky |
Very kind and polite. Doesnt rush you.
in Florence, KY |
Dr. Shamsi performed an extremely successful procedure for my wife as well as gave me immediate relief for my issue. I strongly recommend him!
in Cincinnati, OH |
he is a very caring physician. He takes the time to explain the disease process as well as the treatment options. I have been so happy with Dr Shamsi.
in Burlington, KY |
Dr. Shamsi took excellent care of me after I suffered a liz franc fracture. More importantly, he took the time to carefully explain the surgical procedure, what to expect after surgery, and the recovery process. He was genuinely concerned about my progress at each visit. Exactly two months after surgery, I was back in my regular shoes and walking with no pain. He was very personable, friendly and had a keen sense of humor. I would highly recommend him to anyone with this type of injury.
in Florence, KY |
Dr.Shamsi bedside manner is great he truly cares about his patients and makes sure they are knowledge about what is going on.I would recommend him to my friends and family if they ever need a foot surgeon.
in Florence, KY |
Even though this was the first time seeing him, Dr. Shamsi is one the best doctors around and I don't say that lightly considering I hardly ever say that about a doctor. My reasons for saying this now are: He was very kind in his demeanor, explained everything he was doing, made me feel very comfortable regarding the procedure he was doing, and patiently answered all of my questions, no matter how stupid they may have seemed. I very highly recommend Dr. Shamsi.
in Independence, KY |
To the point and very likeable & pleasant.
in Alexandria, Kentucky |
Dr. Shamsi immediately recognized my Mom's problems and carefully laid out a plan of corrective action that she was able to understand. My Mom is 77 and does not own a computer, nor does she have an email address. I handle her matters including health care. Today's physicians receive frequent criticimsm for not spending enough time with their patients and explaining the diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Shamsi is a clear contradiction to that trend.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have personally had the opportunity to work with Dr. Shamsi at UC and he is a great guy and wonderful doctor I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Podiatrist.
in Melbourne, KY |
Doctor and staff were professional yet friendly. Doc performed minor toe surgery with skill while being attentive to making surgery painless. Follow-up care , including returning phone calls was great. I saw the doctor at both his Southgate and Florence offices. Both offices had pleasant atmospheres and were surgically clean. I would recommend Dr. Shamsi to anyone with foot problems.
in Covington, KY |
Took interest in my problem, recommended good treatments.
in Brooksville. Ky |
I really liked the way he explained the problem with my feet. He did say I was a good candidate for surgery. He explained what that would entail. But recommended other things to try first. Which is what I am going to try.
in Dillsboro, IN |
Today was the first time meeting Dr. Shamsi and it went very well. He introduced himself, gave me a nice firm handshake and then spent a few moments getting to know me. He was very pleasant and professional. He gave me a cortisone shot in the heel and was finished before I even realized it - very little pain!!!!! Thanks Doc - I was worried about that. He also told me about inserts that would help my heel pain so I purchased them. I hope they do the trick! Thank you Dr. Shamsi!
in HEBRON KY |
I love Dr Shamsi! He is very nice and professional and listens to my issues. I have bone spurs on both of my heels. I came into his office barely being able to walk fearing surgery. Dr Shamsi referred me to a wonder St Elizabeth physical therapist, Eric Mooney. I have been doing all the recommended exercises. I feel a huge improvement in my feet. Thank you to both gentlemen for their commitment in restoring my health.
in Independence, KY |
Excellent demeanor,very personable and he listens
in Alexandria, KY |
Dr. Shamsi was very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Shamsi to anyone.
in Dayton, KY |
Excellent doctor. I love the fact that he really takes the time to listen to al my concerns and addresses them all. He never rushes out to see his next patient and takes as much time as need for each of my appointments. He makes sure to try all options available before recommending surgery.
in Florence, KY |
I saw Dr. Shamsi for plantar faciatis. I started seeing him when he first was hired at St. Elizabeths in Florence, Ky. I failed cortisone shot after cortisone shot. I finally went in to schedule surgery. He listed to me in the beginning of my treatment. I told him I didn't want surgery. He offered a new experimental treatment that worked for me. I am now living pain free without having to go under the knife. I highly recommend Dr. S to all of my friends and family.
in Petersburg, KY |
I had to insist that he numb my foot before every alcohol injection because the 1st time he didn't numb me up and I about came unglued! After multiple injects to deaden damaged nerves, I AM TOTALLY PAIN FREE! I have been in severe pain for a long time and now I feel great! Now I can walk for 12 hour shifts pain free!
Have you seen Dr. M Shamsi, DPM?
Are you Dr. Shamsi?