Mohamed Ibrahim, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 51

Mohamed Ibrahim

Rehab Team Physical Therapy

1913 W Chicago Ave Chicago, IL 60622

Mohamed Ibrahim, PT is a physical therapist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Chicago Medical School in 1997 and specializes in physical therapy, neurological physical therapy, and more.

Mohamed Ibrahim accepts

Mohamed Ibrahim accepts the following insurance:

Allstate
Basic PPO
OptumHealth Care Solutions
UHC Illinois PPO
United Healthcare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Mohamed Ibrahim treats your condition or procedure

Mohamed Ibrahim?
Mohamed Ibrahim's Performance
What People Say About Mohamed Ibrahim, PT
Recent
Dr. Ibrahim provided in-home physical therapy following my total knee replacement surgery recently. He was excellent and made therapy easy! He understood my condition and was clear on setting goals to enable me to regain my mobility as quickly as possible. He also made each session a teaching opportunity to ensure that I understood my limitations and how to maximize my efforts for a successful recovery. I strongly recommend Dr. Ibrahim to anyone in need of good and competent physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mohamed Ibrahim, PT?
I would highly recommend Dr. Ibrahim to friends and family. I came to him without ever seeing a Physical Therapist before and I am amazed at my results up to this point. I walked in here with horrible pain after a compression Fractures of my spine that changed my every day life and I am happy to say that I on my way to being normal once again. I feel like he really cares for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mohamed Ibrahim, PT?
Dr. Ibrahim is the finest physical therapist I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He pays close attention to detail and does great work. I have thoroughly enjoyed my improved mobility after having physical therapy from Dr. Ibrahim Lillie Hammond
×Post a ResponseAre you Mohamed Ibrahim, PT?
Dr. Ibrahim is the best Therpist that I have ever had.( although, I have had several therapist before) recently I had a life treating surgery with his help I am recovering fully. Thank you for all the good work. Mrs. Trudy Hall
×Post a ResponseAre you Mohamed Ibrahim, PT?
Dr. Ibrahim was very helpful after my car accident, it has been almost 10 weeks. I am very satisfied with his level of professionalism. I will highly recommend him. Antoinette Rodriguez
×Post a ResponseAre you Mohamed Ibrahim, PT?
Excellent and professional while still personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mohamed Ibrahim, PT?
I had a hip replaced. Mohammed was my home therapist. I am well on my way to a complete and speedy recovery.. I think he knows the healing and rehab process better than the surgeon. He worries about me and constantly reminds me of the expectations and limits to my recovery. Always friendly, courteous and prompt. I feel fortunate that he was assigned to me for my rehab and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of P.T.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mohamed Ibrahim, PT?
Dr. Ibrahim is very professional and earnest. He takes what he does seriously and has great concern for his patients. At times he uses a "scare into submission" tactic, but it's only because he wants patients to take their recovery seriously. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mohamed Ibrahim, PT?
Dr. Ibrahim is an extraordinary physical therapist, who has strengthened both my hip and my leg (after hip replacement surgery at Northwestern University), as well as encouraged my spirit and determination to recover fully. He is deeply knowledgable about the body's mechanisms and connections. He teaches and promotes discipline and rigor. He is cautious about excess confidence. And he is humorous and professional, simultaneously. I feel grateful to have had him as my physical therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mohamed Ibrahim, PT?
A wonderful therapist---he knew how to be supportive and challenging as appropriate. There is no question that my recovery was enhanced by his steady encouragement, his useful exercise routines, and his deep understanding of both physiology and my personal needs and capacities. I recommend Mohamed Ibrahim whole-heartedly and without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mohamed Ibrahim, PT?

How was your experience with Mohamed Ibrahim?

• Physical Therapy