Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Keil
260 Newport Center Dr Ste 504 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Newport Beach, CA. He specializes in clinical psychology, psychology, and more.

Dr. Keil accepts

Dr. Keil accepts the following insurance:

We don’t accept HMO, we accept all PPO's.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Keil treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Keil's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Substance Abuse

Therapy helps people to develop a deeper understanding of themselves and their relationships, become free of old patterns, or simply find ways to process pain or memories that have kept them feeling stuck. It is a healing process that allows people t...

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Keil?
Dr. Keil's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Mitch is a true healer - he's got that energy and presence. I benefited greatly from being in therapy with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
After going through a mix of depression, an unexpected career change, and having the holidays approaching I decided to seek professional help and guidance. I picked Dr. Keil as a psychologist because, although he looks young, his background and experience were solid. More importantly, to me, the ease of booking and website made my first step towards help an easy one. We worked together for just over four months. He was attentive and genuine, but overall very professional. He has a deep understanding of the service he is providing and he was always prepared for our sessions. The sessions have had a tremendous impact on my life and things have gotten better. I would highly recommend Dr. Keil to anyone in the Orange County area looking for a psychologist. You'll thank yourself later for taking the time to find the help you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
I'm not huge on therapy in the first place. Sure Freud was a genius and the science behind understanding our mood has improved a lot. But the risk of charlatans is just simply so high. and how would you know. My previous brief experience with a therapist in Laguna, I felt manipulated right away. My experience with Mitch was literally mind blowing. Practically he helped me through the most important work transitions of my career (think going from future partner of Mr Robot's E corp to start an Econ PhD at 41). In a very effective and rather short period of time he helped me restore my confidence and my natural mojo (from having pretty much totally lost it - I was nearly depressed). I think his secret sauce is 100% commitment to listening during the hour we spend together. Total empathy for his patients. Total humanity. I really believe he is an amazing human being full stop. I felt no judgement and total support...I've recommended Mitch to some of my friends. He's a gem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
I am very happy to have found Dr. Keil. I had been putting off speaking to someone professionally regarding anxiety and felt frustrated and unsupported by the resources available through my health care medical group. Reaching out to him through his website, Dr. Keil got back to me the same day, gave me information regarding how his sessions work, what they cost, and we were able to schedule a session quickly. Dr. Keil is as good as it gets - a great listener, wise, and very insightful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
Mitch helped me take what I thought was a doomed marriage and revitalize it entirely. Thank you so much. It was hard taking a look at myself but he helped me to identify some deeper, important issues and make changes based on these insights. In the end, I felt like I re-married my wife and am very grateful for his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
I had a great experience with Dr. Keil. My favorite part about him is that he doesn't try to act like a therapist, I found him to be very real and genuine. I gained a lot from therapy and found a way to work with and get past anxiety that had been holding me back for a long time. A friend highly suggested that I see him and I am glad that I did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
Dr Keil has helped me through some really challenging times. He is someone I trust and his guidance is honest and direct, but also soft and easy to digest. The sessions were very helpful and essential to this chapter in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
This was my second time in therapy and I had a much different experience than my first. Dr. K is active, engaged, and deep- he did a lot more than just listen and nod like my first therapist. He is engaged and actually really cares, super down to earth too. Really recommend him to anyone looking for help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
Funny enough my parents actually found Dr Keil for me - I was home from college and not really sure if I wanted to return to finish my degree. Discovered that I had actually been depressed for a while and had some issues I needed to work through from middle and high school. Dr K helped me figure some stuff out and find my passion and most importantly myself again. Im happy to say that I am no longer in the place I was!! Headed back to finish my degree in a much better state of mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
Been seeing Dr. Keil for a little while and I have to say that these sessions have really helped! I've been to a few different doctors over the past few years and I'm glad I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
I have been having a tough time for a while when a friend of mine recommended Dr. Keil. I work a very busy schedule so making time is tough, but Dr. Keil was so easily accessible by working with my schedule AND luckily enough, he is located right by Fashion Island. His approach is about depth and authenticity, two things I have truly been avoiding. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Keil!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
I left college after my second year pretty disappointed and wasn't too sure what the future had in stock for me. I met with Dr. Keil to explore some of these issues and he was really helpful. I discovered some pretty deep core issues that were preventing me from finding a meaningful path forward which we worked to resolve together. Very grateful for him - it will be a lifelong relationship! Thanks Dr K
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
Dr. Keil has helped me enormously to work through anxiety I had relating to my childhood. After just 10 sessions with him, I feel as if a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders. I am very grateful to have found him, and I am so relieved that I made the decision to face this process with him by my side. He is amiable, welcoming, intuitive, affable, and very smart. I highly recommend Dr. Keil for anyone looking to relieve anxiety, set boundaries in relationships, or who want to feel happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
Highly Recommend. He is super helpful and truly a caring person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
Dr. Mitch was our couples therapist for 4 months this time last year and I am leaving this review so that others can get the help that we got. He got us in right away and the benefits started to show in our relationship after a short amount of time. We both learned alot about our own histories and how patterns beginning in chilhood emerged and created vulerabilities between us. In therapy, we learned to take better care of eachother, listen, and communicate more effectively.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
I highly recommend Dr. Mitch! He is an expert at treating depression and anxiety. I saw a couple of therapists before but none seemed to help very much. He truly cares and has a deep intuition about how to help and what needs to be worked through. I am now back on my feet and living my life fully! Highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
Excellent therapist. I spent 4 months with him and got alot out of therapy. Highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
I want to echo some of the other reviews on here. Dr. Keil is an awesome psychologist and I found him to be very intuitive about some of the issues I was facing in my relationship. He is very down to earth and easy to open up to. His office is very cozy too! If you are looking for a psychologist in the area, look no more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
Dr. Mitch is a deep listener, very professional, and skilled. I appreciated his intuition about what needed to be healed and worked trhough to get me out of my depression. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a therapist in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mitchell Keil, PSY.D?
Dr. Keil helped me tremendously and I can't thank him enough. I was going through a really tough divorce and struggling to keep my business afloat at the same time. I sought help and heard from a number of people that he was the person to go to and I am glad I booked that first appointment. He is an intuitive, compassionate, and authentic person - his help was invaluable. Not only did he support me thorugh one of the toughest times in my life, I grew leaps and bounds as a person too. Thanks Doc!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Keil?