Misty Newman

Misty Newman
Telehealth services available

Mountain Valley Counseling LLC

10393 S Temple Dr Ste 103 South Jordan, UT 84095

Misty Newman is a Counselor in South Jordan, UT. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Misty Newman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Misty Newman treats your condition or procedure

Misty Newman accepts

Misty Newman accepts the following insurance:

Misty Newman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Misty Newman

Misty Newman?
  • Appointment scheduling (1)
  • Explained conditions well (1)
  • Office environment (1)
    You should be so lucky to get to work with Misty Newman. With her fine expertise in trauma and anxiety, she is likely to change your life. If you are at the point in your journey where you are looking for someone to obliterate your self worth and degrade your character, I recommend Misty. She was so gracious to make me feel unwelcome, unwanted, and uncomfortable in her office. Thankfully, she came to the conclusion that she didn’t know how to help me or who to recommend me to because I was “helpless.” If it weren’t for Misty’s contribution to my mental health, I would not have attempted suicide and met my current therapist who took me on as a client determined to help me in ways Misty couldn’t and who cares about the patients she works with. Would give 6 stars if I could!
    • Appointment was rushed
    • Didn't listen or answer questions
    • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
    Mar 30, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Misty Newman?
    Misty is a wonderful therapist. She helped me sort through a lot of stuff in my brain. I was made aware of many things that were were always inside, but I was not aware of. She helped me view things that are normally scary, and helped me see them for what they are. She is caring and helpful.
    Paul in South jordan, UT – Jun 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Misty Newman?

How was your experience with Misty Newman?

• Counseling

Does Misty Newman offer telehealth services?

Misty Newman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Does Misty Newman accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Misty Newman accepts your insurance.

Where is Misty Newman's office located?

Misty Newman's office is located at 10393 S Temple Dr Ste 103, South Jordan, UT 84095. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Misty Newman?

Mountain Valley Counseling LLC10393 S Temple Dr Ste 103 South Jordan, UT 84095