Misty Nault, LAC

Misty Nault, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Misty Nault, LAC is an acupuncturist in Bremerton, WA. She specializes in acupuncture.Read her story

1487 NE Dawn Rd

Bremerton, WA 98311

• First Choice Health
  • Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
  • LifeWise
  • ODS Health Plan
  • Premera Blue Cross

Learn about Misty Nault

Misty Nault's bio

This content was provided by Misty Nault "I graduated from Western Washington University with a bachelor's degree in Fitness and Exercise Physiology in 2001. While in school, I realized that I wanted the ability to do more to help people than being a fitness instructor allowed. I graduated from Bastyr University with a Master's Degree in Acupuncture in 2005. I spent a month in Chengdu, China working and learning in a teaching hospital. I was able to see how acupuncture and Chinese herbs are fully integrated into their health care system. This truly is a powerful form of medicine. "

This content was provided by Misty Nault "Living with chronic pain is difficult at best.  Holistic Pain Management is not a recipe that is the same for everyone.  Most people of our modern era will turn to pills or surgeries for instant relief, but never solve the root of the problem.   Holistic methods work for many people who have the patience to allow the body to heal, the wisdom to listen to their own bodies internal wisdom, and the faith to take their self-care regimen seriously.

There are many different choices to manage pain naturally that may include herbs, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, massage, exercise, meditation, acupuncture, and chiropractic care.  I work with each patient to find their natural combination of techniques to relieve many of the conditions from which they suffer. When a patient walks in my door I have four goals:  I want them to feel like they have been listened to, I want to answer all of their questions, I want them to feel comfortable and  feeling better, either physically or emotionally."

• Acupuncture

Misty Nault does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Pain Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Bastyr University
    Other Education | Completed
  • Western Washington University
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Misty Nault has no awards or honors listed.

Misty Nault has no media or publications listed.

Misty Nault does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Misty Nault and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Misty Nault's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Misty Nault

Misty Nault?
What People Say About Misty Nault, LAC
Misty is hands down the best acupuncturist I've ever been treated by. She has helped me with every issue I have been suffering with. I feel completely comfortable and safe in her care. I would recommend Misty in a heartbeat for anyone looking for a skilled and kind provider.
Robin Smith – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Misty Nault, LAC?

How was your experience with Misty Nault?