Dr. Misty Murin, DC

Dr. Misty Murin, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Misty Murin, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Natrona Heights, PA.

1601 Union Ave Ste C

Natrona Heights, PA 15065

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Murin

This content was provided by Dr. Murin "Our goal is to provide you sincere care to achieve your highest level of health and well being."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Murin does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Murin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Murin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Murin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murin to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Murin's Performance
in Sarver, PA |
Dr Misty is kind, caring & a blessing! My overall health & quality of life has improved greatly since seeing her. I initially went for a pinched nerve in my back. She relieved my pain without meds & allowed my body to heal itself. The added benefits I have enjoyed are no more allergies, stiff neck or sore feet. I could go on for days! Dr. Misty is a God send. She knows what she is doing & does it very well.
in Mount Pleasant, PA |
Dr. Misty is amazing! She worked on my family to include my son since he was 11 days old. Her recommendations and overall health guidance were so, so, so helpful. Her staff is truly wonderful - Ms. Deb will always brighten your day. This is a better experience then just a good adjustment; you will WANT to keep going back.
in Natrona Heights, PA |
I have been going to Dr. Misty's office for years and have never felt better. Every issue I had when I first walked in her door no longer exist. Now I continue to go as a gift to myself for my health and wellness. I have and would definitely continue to recommend her to family and friends.
Pittsburgh, PA |
I have had pain in my neck, off and on, for years, mostly due to being on a computer every day for work. I have experienced real relief from the stiffness and have more range of motion due to the treatments I received from Dr. Misty. I highly recommend her.
New Kensington, PA |
Dr Misty Murin is a wonderful Dr. prior to receiving care from Dr Misty, I was over weight, sore muscles, bad eating habits and chronic back pain, for years I visited Doctors and nobody was able go to the root of my problem. Dr Misty is very personable, she has a way of making you understand how the body works, how eating habits, and regimented exercise, and supplements are essential to a good healthy life, Dr. Misty got me on track and today a very happy healthy man, she changed my life.
Have you seen Dr. Misty Murin, DC?
Are you Dr. Murin?