Misty McBride, CPM

Midwifery •  Female

Misty McBride
5301 Longley Ln Ste A8 Reno, NV 89511

Misty McBride, CPM is a midwife in Reno, NV. She specializes in midwifery.

Misty McBride accepts

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Misty McBride treats your condition or procedure

Misty McBride's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Misty McBride

3.2

Misty McBride?
Misty McBride's Performance
What People Say About Misty McBride, CPM
I have waited years to leave a review. Honestly out of fear that I would have my experience dismissed, just like I was dismissed during the entire labor, delivery, and post partum with my first child. A traumatic experience that led me to seek a different midwife for the birth of my second (and now third). Misty may be better with clients she likes. But she didn't like me. She mocked my Christian music during labor when she thought I couldn't hear. Gave me detrimental bf instruction that left my baby starving for 3days, bleeding nipples, and clogged ducts because she felt her uneducated approach was best. During labor she did nothing for my excruciating back labor except sprinkle lavender oil (there ARE techniques to help). She did nothing to prepare me for PP or newborn care (eye drops etc.) until I was already blacking out from delivery. She did not inform me of a hemorrhage until 3 days PP. She ignored signed papers NOT to use the eye drops on my son. Traumatic. Use someone else
×Post a ResponseAre you Misty McBride, CPM?
Misty Dawn offers a blessed and sacred experience with birth. Her presence is caring, knowledgeable, and healing. She is the only person I would trust to be there during the birth of my child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Misty McBride, CPM?
Honestly I wouldn't use her for the birth of my next child. If you're looking for a sacred experience, look elsewhere. She has her assistants do most of the work and wasn't supportive during labor. She also pushed medical interventions and going to the hospital when it was not necessary. I was very disappointed in the whole process. She's a nice person, but I believe she takes on too many clients therefore leading her to not have full focus on her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Misty McBride, CPM?
This was the most amazing experience of my life. Being able to homebirth my son. Even with my labor being super fast they never missed a beat. So much love and respect for misty and Maggie. They were amazing throughout the entire pregnancy and after.
×Post a ResponseAre you Misty McBride, CPM?

How was your experience with Misty McBride?

Misty McBride, CPM is a midwife in Reno, NV. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery