Mirta Pont, LCSW

Mirta Pont
Telehealth services available

Coral Gables Counseling Center

356 Alhambra Cir Coral Gables, FL 33134

Mirta Pont, LCSW is a Social Worker in Coral Gables, FL. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Mirta Pont to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

Review Highlight

"I have nothing but praise for Mirta!! Throughout my time working with her using EMDR, I slowly started regaining confidence in myself and ultimately,..."

- Sofia P.See more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Mirta Pont treats your condition or procedure

Mirta Pont accepts

Mirta Pont accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO

Mirta Pont's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mirta Pont

4.3

Mirta Pont?
  • Appointment scheduling (5)
  • Listened & answered questions (5)
  • Office environment (5)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
I have nothing but praise for Mirta!! Throughout my time working with her using EMDR, I slowly started regaining confidence in myself and ultimately, in my relationships with the people around me. I felt understood, seen and validated by Mirta in a way that was very healing. EMDR works!!! Past traumas that were constantly running through my body were no longer dictating my day to day. Mirta taught me how to self-soothe and heal many past traumas. Thank you! You are lucky if you get her as your therapist!
Sofia P. – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirta Pont, LCSW?
I started seeing Mirta Pont for EMDR therapy. I have struggled with extreme anxiety and depression for most of my life due to childhood and young adult trauma. I have tried everything to heal. I saw doctors, therapists, etc. A good friend, who is also a psychologist in another state, told me I needed to try EMDR. It has worked miracles for people with PTSD and Complex PTSD. We found Mirta through the EMDR website. Simply put, Mirta changed by life. Her work with me was nothing short of miraculous. I saw her for several sessions beginning in May. By August I felt like the me I have always wanted to feel like. I have no anxiety....ZERO. I have my life and the only way I can describe the feeling is pure freedom and happiness. Im writing this review in the hopes that it can help other people going through the same thing. Mirta is an amazing therapist and she helped me to save myself and open up to a life Im supposed to have.
Kelly – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirta Pont, LCSW?
She gently but consistently led me through EMDR sessions, which taught me to see how I was making decisions in the present with the feelings and mind of a past, more traumatized me. This breakthrough and our sessions to explore the repercussions of unresolved past pain helped me to get over my bouts of painful body dysmorphia, hyper-vigilance, anxiety, panic attacks and feelings of guilt when I prioritized myself over many times abusive, capable others who could or did not value me....
Jorge in Miami, Florida – Apr 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirta Pont, LCSW?

How was your experience with Mirta Pont?

• Social Work